Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond Poppy Main - AMA

Discussion on Diamond Poppy Main - AMA within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Diamond Poppy Main - AMA

Hello, I have played poppy since season 2 and have managed to get to diamond both seasons with purely poppy (and a few other champs).

Ask me any questions you have about poppy, I'll be more then happy to answer your questions.

I also boost accounts with poppy and am probably the only person on the forums who uses poppy when boosting :P

AMA
Old 05/01/2014, 22:01   #2

Why is poppy jungle so op?
Old 05/02/2014, 08:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by agerdals View Post
Why is poppy jungle so op?
Poppy jungle is actually extremely strong with the new feral flare.

She has strong clear - post 6, excellent early game ganks and scales really well into late game. She also has the potential to solo dragons and barons with ease due to her q's %hp and passive tankyness.

Tags
ama

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GREAT DIAMOND ACCOUNT FOR AN ADC MAIN (unique skins+diamond border!)
01/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell my smurf it's Diamond5, I used it mostly when I was playing ADC and now since I play jungle from over month i think I'll just stay where I am. This account is great for an adc/marksmans main. It includes some other champions too. U can look down for a screens. I got diamond1 on my main account. It has 18 Riot Points and 1751 IP http://i.imgur.com/tTNCy73.jpg The account has 23 champions http://i.imgur.com/aiAXJxc.jpg 3 Runepages with runes to play
[DIAMOND MAIN] ELO BOOSTING SERVICES UP TO DIAMOND 1
09/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
I accept Paypal or Paysafe Card Thank you PLEASE DO NOTE THESE PRICES CAN CHANGE VARYING ON YOUR LP GAIN PER WIN GUARANTEE : WORK ON SAME DAY ORDERED OR NEXT DAY (FAST SERVICES) JOB COMPLETED IN A WEEK MAX
poppy ad oder ap?
03/14/2013 - League of Legends - 10 Replies
hey leute ich hab gefragt was besser als poppy ist : AP oder AD? ich hab sie bis jez nur ap gespielt und frag mich grad ob ad besser ist was findet ihr? ich find halt der burst von poppy ist richtig hart ^^ aber wie ist es bei ad?