Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tresh or Leona with jinx

Discussion on Tresh or Leona with jinx within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/03/2014, 21:07   #16

elite*gold: 15
Depends on the matchup really. Plus, you're gonna have to learn both since they're the two best and should always be picked when available

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Jinx
03/13/2014 - League of Legends - 6 Replies
Hey kann man sich mit Jinx gut durch Silber carrien? und vielleicht ein paar gute tipps und tricks mit Jinx
Jinx Phantomdancer
02/04/2014 - League of Legends - 10 Replies
Wann kauft man sich mit Jinx Phantomdancer? -Second item nach BT? -Late Game? -Last Item? -Garnicht? Oder doch Statikk Shiv? Sie hat schon (finde ich) genug Attackspeed auf ihrer Q, was meint ihr?
Jinx Signatur
11/21/2013 - Artist Showcase - 4 Replies
Yoh, hab mal ne Jinx Signatur in Zwei Versionen gemacht. Version 1 Version 2 http://i.epvpimg.com/8vtZd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/W1EDe.jpg Bitte um Bewertung und evtl. Feedback.
[Buying] 823 RP / Jinx as a Gift
10/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So i am searching for RP or a Jinx-Gift ;) I am offering elo-boost on low elo. I am a Platin 3 Player. Or some tips/lessons via. skype i can watch you playing giving you advices, as you want.
Jinx ?
10/10/2013 - League of Legends - 13 Replies
Moin LoL-Com. Wollte mal fragen ob es schon fest steht ob oder wann Jinx rauskommt. Wäre toll wenn es einer weiß. & -> ist Jinx ein Adc,Ap,tank usw... weiß das jemand?