Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

You're Invited to our Amateur LoL Season...

Discussion on You're Invited to our Amateur LoL Season... within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
You're Invited to our Amateur LoL Season...

We at LoLTourneys are proud to announce our very first League of Legends Season! We are looking for Individuals and Teams that are serious and would like to compete in a 9 week long Season with Cash and RP prizes. If you are interested in getting more information about our Season please refer to our Website! Hope to see some of you pvpers grabbing a team and competing!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hi! You are invited to play on TravLeague[2.2]
01/11/2014 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
Hi! You are invited to play on TravLeague Features : SPEED: 200X TROOPS SPEED: 150X PROTECTION: 24:00 HOURS STORAGE: 2X OASES: 2X MARKET: 10X
Buying Wildstar Beta Invited Account
06/05/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking for anyone who had been invited to the beta, and doesn't necessarily play it that much and who is willing to sell it, i'll discuss prices and how the trade will work on Skype, Facebook or on here, PM me or reply here if you're interested. Bump
25 friend invited= new vants formation
07/10/2012 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
now in my server if someone invite 25 friends , win a special drone formation.... so if someone create for me i create for you.... server= global europe6
verkaufe steamgift invited code
10/12/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
ich verkaufe ein steamgift invite code nehme egold =D oder andere sachen
Everyone is invited!
04/20/2010 - Aion Private Server - 1 Replies
You are invited to play this newly opened Private Server Aion. Server Information: Server rate Experiance Rate: 10x Experiance Rate for Group: 15x Item Drop Rate: 5x Quest Experiance Rate: 10x Quest Kinah Rate: 10x