Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about RAF Botting and what not.

Discussion on Question about RAF Botting and what not. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about RAF Botting and what not.

Old 02/09/2014, 19:45   #2

elite*gold: 3
If u ref urself i think ur main acc / the acc's of ur friends will be banned if riot see that ;D
Old 02/10/2014, 08:12   #3

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
botting question
10/14/2013 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
how long does it take to bot 5 accounts up to lvl 10 with gibot? (if you bot 20 hours/day) kind regards
[Question]Botting
05/12/2013 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
I couldn't find anything in the search for this so here it comes. What are the safe options for iBot to don't get banned , but still get reasonable uri? Can i bot 24 hours straight? Can i bot boxes 12 hours straight? ( i get 5k uri per hour) if i box Any answers are highly appriciated.
Question about L2 Botting
06/10/2011 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Just a quick question guys. I want to bot on my own l2j server for testing, Is there anyway that l2 walker works with a bypass now or is it true that it no longer works for good with things like VPN bot gone etc. If so what other methods are there that work as of now?
botting question
01/21/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hey guys i need some help finding a new place to bot. right now i currenty bot at red devils and I'm 2nd rb lvl 119. lvling has gotten really slow plus theres too many pkers that disturb my botting. Where should i go bot for faster lvling at me lvl and less pker issues?
Botting Question
06/26/2009 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
Im lv 5x so the best botting place is the Vipions lv 50 above hidden heroes. Its in the air though and no bot allows you to drop dow - medititate - fly up again..... So should high lvls can only bot with charms? Also I am a wizard so with no charms meditation is important, and obviously i need non aggro. Do all of you just consider charms the price to bot, or are there ways to do it with no charms, also any help specifically for a lv 5x wizard thanks so much guys!!!