Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm working on a bot I have a problem black screen.

Discussion on I'm working on a bot I have a problem black screen. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm working on a bot I have a problem black screen.

Hello, about two months ago I started working on the bot, but I have a problem which I do not know how to cope.
When you join the game still show sometimes a black screen and simply move the mouse to restore the normal state of the game, but if the screen is not centered on a virtual machine with a black screen and the bot will move the mouse the black screen is still there.

Please help someone, eg, the authors of bots.

Thank you and best regards,
Sejdan
Old 02/06/2014, 00:43   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by seidan View Post
Hello, about two months ago I started working on the bot, but I have a problem which I do not know how to cope.
When you join the game still show sometimes a black screen and simply move the mouse to restore the normal state of the game, but if the screen is not centered on a virtual machine with a black screen and the bot will move the mouse the black screen is still there.

Please help someone, eg, the authors of bots.

Thank you and best regards,
Sejdan
What language are u using, and why the use of a virtual machine, can u be more clear plz.
Old 02/06/2014, 01:06   #3

I use virtual machine because you can't run more than one lol client in system.
I hope people who use bots know some about "black screen" and can help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CrossFire Black Screen Problem !!
03/21/2014 - CrossFire - 4 Replies
i don't know why i get this black screen when o log into server .. http://i.epvpimg.com/E4cWc.jpg System Model G41MT-S2P Ram : 2 GB Operation System : Widows XP 32 Bit . its working fine on Windows 7 , but its not on XP on this Model
[Problem] Black Screen *HELP ME*
04/03/2012 - CrossFire - 0 Replies
Ok, when i finish a game in CF.EU the window becomes black and it will only pass if i exit the game and start it again. I have all original files, no hacks. If any one could help me i would thank.
TF2 Black screen problem
02/04/2012 - Team Fortress 2 - 5 Replies
Hello. Two days ago I formatted my computer and installed windows XP now I installed the steam then A TF2 after I installed it I got the game and I heard A sound of the game but a black screen .. What to do Thanks for helping:)
Black Screen problem
01/07/2012 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
<Leute seid gestern hab ich das problem , dass mein Game immer einen Blackscreen bekommt wenn man die Champ selection vorbei hat. Also das sollte das screen kommen wo alle player noch connecten müssen. Habe es heut neu installiert und konnte ein freies spiel starten aber als ich dann wieder ein ranked gestarted habe kam es wieder. Ich klicke auf reconecction aber es geschieht nichts...
Problem: Black Screen
08/09/2010 - Technical Support - 3 Replies
Hallo, eben hab war ich so am coden in vb, auf einmal ruckelte alles => blue Screen Seither, wenn ich normal starte, kommt nach dem "Willkommen bild" einfach ein schwarzes bild. So als würde das Bild ins nichts verschwinden... Ich kann noch strg+alt+entf drücken um in dieses Menü zu kommen, jedoch kann ich von dort nichtmal den pc herunterfahren... Ich weis echt null warum das plötzlich so ist, ich komme nur im abgesicherten modus rein <.< Habe Windows 7 64 Bit Ultimate Auf Formatieren...