Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get Free Coaching from top LCS Team, Spot are limited.

Discussion on Get Free Coaching from top LCS Team, Spot are limited. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Lolclass is a website that aim to bring the best learning environment for league of legend players.

What We Offer
  • Free classes taught by pro players
    At LolClass, all of our coaching is done by instructors who are top players inthe games they play. Our pros are hand-selected and represent the best in League of Legends.

• Engage with the pro players in live classes
    To differentiate from average stream, we limit the size of our classes so that every student will have their questions answered. We pair pro player withpopular shoutcasters to engage the audience and create an interactive learning session.

• Large library of pro lesson videos on demand
    Every month we add 40+ videos to our class on demand library to ensure that all lessons stay relevant to the current meta. All of our lessons are taught by top players and you can watch them whenever you want!

Our Partners

We are working closely with Team Coast, XDG Gaming, Cloud 9, Counter Logic Gaming and Curse Gaming.

Price
  • Each Standard Member gets one free class per month(50 Free spot and 50 Premium spot each class)
  • The price for a additional class is $10 for standard memeber and $5 for Premium and Premium+

Contact

If you have any question you can email to this address.
Old 01/22/2014, 23:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Could have added somewhere that it's NA-exclusive or at least that's what I thought when I saw all the teams are from States

Then again maybe I'm wrong

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF 3V3 gold team or spot on team
11/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As topic states. Prefer just 1 spot but if u got a team I will be interested to hear prices. Gold only please, anything above would just be way to weird on my account. Thx.
[Selling] FREE SPOT into Plat V 3v3 team.
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Like the title says, me and my friend need 10 wins. If u are interested in a free spot with plat rewards u can join my team for free. We are looking for a nice/friendly guy who can "boost" us the quick 10 wins. PM if u are interested. Like i said; U CAN STAY IN THE TEAM FOR THE REWARDS FOR FREE.
Buying EuNe plat team spot or the whole team!
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am willing to pay well, in PSC or PayPal! Hit me up, skype: Socialify
[Buying] 3v3 gold team spot or full team NA only
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey I want to buy a 3v3 gold team spot with the 5 games played or a full team with not many wins so that I can get the 30 percent of games played fast. this is for NA only. Warning about Thechinesespear- This guy wanted to trade me a 3v3 team. I gave him the 20 dollars RP then he tells me in skype that he has to go to the bathroom. At that second I knew that he scammed me. 20 seconds later he removed me from league and he removed me from skype. Pleases ban this obvious scammer my first trade...
[Selling] Team Coaching - Giving free coaching to the first 3 teams
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys im Xpectd a plat 3 top laner player, and I'm here today for let you know about my Team coaching service. What I Will do? At start i will spectate some of your games, than i will tell to you what are your mistake on the games and i will help you to get better as a team and than we will do some training sessions watching togheter your game replays and let you see what are your mistake and how to improove as a team. How much it cost? Since i'm getting bored i will offer free...