Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA 3v3 Gold Team Recruiting.

Discussion on NA 3v3 Gold Team Recruiting. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA 3v3 Gold Team Recruiting.

Just looking for players interested in playing 3v3's. The team is already placed in gold but we need 10 more wins. We can't get demoted from gold to silver so losing is not a problem, just need the team members to play.
Old 10/02/2013, 09:21   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,506
Please use the sticky:
Old 10/02/2013, 09:24   #3

It's in german or dutch and there are no english posters there.
Old 10/02/2013, 09:32   #4

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,506
Quote:
Originally Posted by afixist View Post
It's in german or dutch and there are no english posters there.
Still everyone can read it, so please paste your recruiting-offer there. This thread here will be closed soon.

The OP has an english version, too.
Old 10/02/2013, 14:51   #5

Received Thanks: 4,969
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Recruiting Team!
07/12/2012 - Maple Story - 0 Replies
Title saids it all, I am recruiting a team to start a maplestory pserver. Once everything is ready, I will be buying dedi server/VPS to host. What I need is: (No leeching for any of those position and please have some samples of the position that you want to work with) There is no limits of how many people in each position at the moment. Please post your format below like this:
[Recruiting] For Dev Team to help
06/10/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello Everyone =) am looking for Dev's team thats can help me with Shaiya i know its easy but its will take a long time if i worked alone anyway what am looking for is : someone can handle the Site and can mange how to work with PHP/HTML/Java/etc... someone can handle the programming with me and i'll share with him everything i want to do in the game. and finally someone can design for us
[Recruiting] new cabal hacking team [recruiting]
02/22/2011 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
hello everybody I'm 23 years old. I'm new to the world of professional programming 5 years now and hacking. I also looking for some friends to build a team not in order to produce hacks like cabalrider of cabal or nForce's flyff one but for the sharing of knowledge. my invitation is open to all people that have a minimum of experience in programming especially the hacking and our main target will be CABAL (;..; ) Note: Your request by PM if possible
[Recruiting]WhateverEO Team!
04/15/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Yeah , im recruiting for the 'WhateverEO' team Currently , the server IS up and STABLE , but im not very fluent in mySQL at all , so i need a team to help with making the server english and ect , basically , a better place , ALL Team members WILL be a OR In whateverEO , SO IF YOU CAN HELP , JOIN THE HAMACHI NETwORK , ID:whatevereo pass:whatever