Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jinx, The Loose Cannon announced officially

Discussion on Jinx, The Loose Cannon announced officially within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Jinx, The Loose Cannon announced officially

Yesterday Riot had just released some information about Jinx, and now we share you the detailed information about the 116th champion in League of Legends. Let’s see the abilities of this girl.

Fire up your minigun and take aim with a massive death launcher as Jinx, the Loose Cannon. Packing major attitude and equipped with a cornucopia of carnage, Jinx is a marksman primed to leave your foes marked for demolition.

Old 09/27/2013, 05:07   #2

and still nobody cares for your gameguyz ****
Old 09/28/2013, 05:09   #3

champ looks interesting
Old 09/28/2013, 10:49   #4

I played him on PBE, and seems to be strong

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battlefield 4 - Officially announced
10/18/2020 - Gaming News - EN - 10 Replies
This morning, Electronic Arts has presented top title Battlefield 4 - the so far biggest shooter-revelation 2013 - in Stockholm, showing a 17 minute long gameplay video of solo campaign. Beside a completely new singleplayer concept and enhanced breathtaking graphics, not many new changes can be seen, although there still isn't any new information about multiplayer mode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBmYPZZRUyk Dice wants to focus on solo campaign - no wonder after the slowdown of...
Pikmin 3 officially announced - first look!
04/03/2013 - Gaming News - EN - 5 Replies
The Wii U is the first home console with it's own dedicated screen, and it brings a new level of depth to how games are played. With this, Mr Miyamoto knew that the Wii U would have to be the platform for the next Pikmin title. http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq7/grafxlog/p ikmin1.png Pikmin 3 is made possible by the Wii U's powerful graphics processor, allowing for easier distinction between the pikmin themselves, and the background scenery. The Wii U GamePad also, like with many other...
Seafight Bug Duplicate Cannon New (1 Cannon) | Work 100%
03/01/2013 - Seafight - 50 Replies
Seafight Bug Duplicate Cannon New (1 Cannon) | Work 100% Have Fun!!!
Search Cannon Working Cannon Bug
10/12/2012 - Seafight - 5 Replies
Hello, If some have a cannon bug please p.m. me if works you get a License for my new sf tool. (not released yet) Sinlyu.
New Silkroad Online 2 - officially announced, pictures released
04/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 25 Replies
Hey guys. I just wanted to tell you that Joymax released some screenshots and artworks from Silkroad Online 2. I only hope that the skills have the same quality as they have in current sro version.I really hate stupid skills. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/user-submitted-ne ws/512266-silkroad-online-2-screenshots.html#post4 716110