Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

~ searching for an ESL TEAM ~

Discussion on ~ searching for an ESL TEAM ~ within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
~ searching for an ESL TEAM ~

hi my ingame name is NoK Heartless, im plat 4 actually and im searching for an esl 5v5 team to play. I actually can play all lanes but my mane lane is bot as the adc. If ur interested and want more to her from me then pn me or write a comment

Old 09/23/2013, 09:52   #2

elite*gold: 48
Your request belongs into this thread

Old 09/23/2013, 16:02   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 4,969
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
5v5, esl, team

« Name of this "LoL-Song" | Will i lose the Reward ? »

Similar Threads
Searching for a team
06/07/2013 - Rohan - 11 Replies
let me start this one... I'm looking a team for me to start a rohan private server i bought a dedicated server and this are the spec Processor : Common KVM processor 3.20GHz RAM : 8gb Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard 100mpbs connection
Searching for team
01/19/2012 - SRO Private Server - 45 Replies
Hello Epvpz so after i bored from Titansro Team .. they not looking for the game it self and getting team members that not helping my EXP : i've got some exp of db editing and i've also good exp of pk2editing all Titansro updates was made by me so u can know my exp from that game contact me if you interesting msn : [email protected]
searching team for h2k
12/16/2011 - SRO Private Server - 84 Replies
as title say I'm searching people - haters are welcome :) - need moderators , support in game , tradehelpers , people who have skills in photoshop and video editing , language supporters who want to make something then leave reply here / pm or contact [email protected]
**Searching for a new team
12/01/2011 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Dear E*pvp community I'm looking for a new private server,and looking for a new friendly team! Some Details: I am looking for a new team because our old team broke. I got about four months experience in being GM and about 1 month (in-game)Support experience extra (I did support & GM at the same time because I think if you want to be GM you need to support the players too) I have about six years gaming experience on international sro and several p-servers Personal informations:
[Searching for a Team] =)
05/05/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
Hello, Im searching for a Team who Help Me to Bring the old C# Patch 5017 Server BACK (I don´t really Like TQ Binary´s) I can Host The Server Mean It Would Be 24/24 xD Found A Way How to Make it NO HAMACHi ;) And a Online Database Hoster for More Secure of Our Player´s I can Code a Little and Can Support Player´s.. Like for 5 Hour´s