Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S3 World Championship DAY3 report: TSM Wins over BP, SKT Deals Details Perfectly

Discussion on S3 World Championship DAY3 report: TSM Wins over BP, SKT Deals Details Perfectly within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S3 World Championship DAY3 report: TSM Wins over BP, SKT Deals Details Perfectly

With the end of DAY3 matches of S3 World Championship, the teams to advance from Group A are almost fixed – OMG with 4 wins and 0 loss and SKT T1 with 3 wins and 1 loss unless TSM is able to defeat SKT T1 in the match of DAY5. But it seems to be a task unable to complete for current TSM although the fact is cruel for the North American team TSM. In the combat between TSM and LD today, TSM shows us their wise tactics and quality as one of the earliest League of Legends team.
Old 09/18/2013, 21:07   #2

alter, niemand wird auf eure kackseite gehen.
Old 09/19/2013, 05:55   #3

SKT already beat TSM, I think you're a day or two late.
Old 09/19/2013, 10:52   #4

der will hier mit den posts nur auf seine seite aufmerksam machen