Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for members for team

Discussion on Searching for members for team within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for members for team

Hi, i am gold 1 mid player and i am creating a team with some friend, i have top laner and adc
I am searching for jungler and supp gold v+
You can contact me here or in game my name is: NavySeals War
It is something serious, so dont enter the team then just leave, talk with me if you really want to enter the team and train, get better and accept critic and that stuff.
I am portuguese with my top laner and my adc is German we talk in skype in english.
Old 09/13/2013, 16:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
hey dude this is the wrong section
please write it in here

Old 09/13/2013, 16:22   #3

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,689
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching 2 Team Members for a new project.
04/05/2012 - Main - 3 Replies
Hallo an alle erstmal. Manchen ist der Begriff Silkroad unbekannt. Silkroad Online ist ein MMORPG von der Firma Joymax. Es gibt viele Privatserver davon, das Spiel ähnelt sehr WoW (World of Warcraft). Nun, wir haben einen Privatserver eröffnet sind aber leider gescheitert, auch aus privaten Problemen der Leute die im Team waren. Wir möchten bis spätestens Ende Juli (2012) einen neuen SRO Privatserver
Searching For This Members For Team (Titan Project)
02/17/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 13 Replies
Hello Guys How Is Going With You ALL ? Here TheViper Work in Titan Project Team With Dr.Abdelfattah For More Info About Project Go Here Titan Project | Silkroad Private Servers | Community ! We Already Done our Project We Just Need This Members in Team 1- Pro Client Editor
Searching Members Team Titan Project
02/16/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 0 Replies
Hello Guys How Is Going With You ALL ? Here TheViper Work in Titan Project Team With Dr.Abdelfattah For More Info About Project Go Here Titan Project | Silkroad Private Servers | Community ! We Already Done our Project We Just Need This Members in Team 1- Pro Pk Editor We Already Got 1 But we need Other One To Done Full Of Project fast
Searching for team members
08/09/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, Well, straight to the point again, I am searching for some new expierenced guy's like: HP scripter ( much knowledge of PHP might be needed, design will done by me) Map maker File manager