Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Stream] 1900+ I play Fizz a lot

Discussion on [Stream] 1900+ I play Fizz a lot within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/07/2013, 22:46   #16

elite*gold: 44
Received Thanks: 4,329
gg offline

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fischers Fizz fischt frische Fische[Fizz Guide][GER]
06/12/2012 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 5 Replies
Hallo, In diesem Guide möchte ich euch zeigen,wie ich Fizz spiele. Wenn der Guide gut ankommt werde ich ihn noch etwas erweitern mit taktiken gegen bestimmte Champs. Ich bin zurzeit auf Silber-Elo, also erwartet nicht, dass es perfekt ist. Rechtschreibfehler dürft ihr behalten oder verkaufen. http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/fizzwgnoc 12mhv.jpg Pro:Guter Damage.Guter Escape.Charge.Gute Ganks.OP Mobility
Suche Lets Play oder Stream Partner
04/04/2012 - Off Topic - 14 Replies
Hi. Ich suche jemanden mit einem YT Channel welcher Lust hat mit mir Lets Play Togethers zu machen. Natürlich bin ich auch bereit (was mir sogar fast lieber wäre) einen LiveStream zu leiten. Ich selber möchte nur der 2. Spieler sein da ich selber eine Internet Leitung habe welche EXTREM SUCKT! (20kb/s upload) Ich könnte zwar was hochladen was aber ziemlich dauern würde. :S Nun aber zu mir. Ich bin sehr aktiv, bin 15 Jahre alt und habe keine Kiddy-Mega-SuperKing-H4xx0r-1337 Stimme....
[Stream] High elo play
03/21/2012 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
own3d.tv/live/183734 !! i main jungle but i play all roles and i do commentary! feel free to leave comments ^_^
1900+Elo Account (EUW),~60 Champs, all Runes, Play with the Pro's
02/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey Guys, at first: I am from Germany and my english is not the best i guess. What this Thread is about? I wanna sell my EUW-Account, cause i dont have the time anymore to play this account on that high level. Also i'm done with that stupid trolling-actions in high-elo-rankeds and normals. My love for the game has gone months ago, so i came to the conclusion to sell this acc. and give others the opportunity to play at a higher level.