Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[1150 elo] Looking for duo partner

Discussion on [1150 elo] Looking for duo partner within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[1150 elo] Looking for duo partner

Hey guys, currently i'm 100:90 W/L ratio, I had a very bad run in season 2 (700 elo) which has made me want to better myself this season. i admit i'm not a perfect player, neither do i belong in gold, but i simply believe that i could win more games with a duo partner who knows a bit more then i do, or is of the same skill level as me. i'm looking for someone that is around my elo range and who i can rely on to not rage/troll. - because simply, raging and trolling is the only reason for a team to lose games besides the skill matchups.

So, with that said is anyone here needing a duo partner, i main AP mid and i have a positive win % with all ap mids that i play (4-5 that i can play to a good standard) i can also adc and top but my primary role is AP mid. - i have skype and vent, and i'm happy to talk to anyone through those in order to do better in a game.

Recently, i've won alot and lost alot, and simply put i can't get out of the elo range i'm in 1150-1200, but i know i can do better, and i know i can go higher then this, especially since the reset put me at <= 1000 still. just leave a post if you want a duo partner who knows how to carry, and will not troll/rage no matter what the team's skills are like. 2 people can carry 3 bad people, so if someone wants to duo with me we can and will carry our games ^.^

IGN: Farmingfish
Old 01/01/2013, 07:07   #2

you might want to mention which server your playing on, cant find "Farmingfish" on EUW.
Old 01/01/2013, 10:40   #3

Received Thanks: 1,498
Hey there, we have got a sticky thread where you can look for a partner/repost if you can't find someone.

Closed Thread