Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends news (videos)

Discussion on League of Legends news (videos) within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Legends news (videos)

Hello guys,

(new Champion Vi)

(skin fiddlesticks and Master Yi)

(skin Ziggs)

(skin Veigar)

(skin Katarina)

Enjoy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League Of Legends videos!
09/05/2012 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Here you can link your league of legends videos! Montages,Commentarys,Gameplays etc! I am starting with league of legends in taiwan server ^^ It was really laggy cuz i am from europe and the host is in china ^^ :D You can think.. I played with 400ms ping or something :D :p I hope you guys have some better stuff than me :cool: I added music for the video but vegas11 pissed me off -___- :rtfm: Okay post you own videos! :) League Of Legends - Episode 1 in taiwan server - YouTube
Eure League of Legends Videos.
11/05/2011 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Hallo Com, ich schreibt mir euren Link von eurem LoL Video, egal was es ist (Pentakill etc.) und ich schreibe es hier rein. Videos E*pvp Namen | Video நெல்| http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrzqu-xy5xs&fea ture=channel_video_title