Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Refer a friend 1.0 awards still available?***

Discussion on Refer a friend 1.0 awards still available?*** within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Refer a friend 1.0 awards still available?***

Hey mates i got a question I think i am still in the raf 1.0 system because I did not agree to the settings of refer a friend 2.0 .

Will I get the rewards for raf 1 Or raf 2 system because I actually didn't change it. I still have the option to choose and continue with the older version don't i ?

Regards

Pls help and answer fast )!!
Old 12/04/2012, 12:12   #2

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
try to use the link. euw.leagueoflegends.com/rewards/skip and check if you land on the raf page and see the link
Old 12/04/2012, 15:34   #3

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuc2 View Post
Hey mates i got a question I think i am still in the raf 1.0 system because I did not agree to the settings of refer a friend 2.0 .

Will I get the rewards for raf 1 Or raf 2 system because I actually didn't change it. I still have the option to choose and continue with the older version don't i ?

Regards

Pls help and answer fast )!!
Click on the button under "Join the new Programm " the button under join the new ...... means "Continune with current Programm " . Click on it and you get to the old raf system . You cant see when you get as example : 975 rp usw .
But you get the Boost and all of the other rewards .
Old 12/04/2012, 17:45   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
try to use the link. euw.leagueoflegends.com/rewards/skip and check if you land on the raf page and see the link
Y i get a ref-link
does it mean i am still RAf 1.0 ?
Old 12/04/2012, 19:45   #5

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuc2 View Post
Y i get a ref-link
does it mean i am still RAf 1.0 ?
When you see the site from raf 1.0 then you still in raf 1.0