Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Recorder

Discussion on LoL Recorder within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Recorder

Got Any LoL Recorder for Singapore League of Legends ????
SINGAPORE MALAYSIA LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
I Nid it ==
PLZ
if you guy got plz post the link
NID WORK IN GARENA LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
Old 09/15/2012, 14:32   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,138
You could try

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B] Dazzle DVD Recorder [S] ... ?
07/12/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Ho ! Möchte meinen Dazzle DVD Recorder verkaufen. Pinnacle Dazzle DVD Recorder: Amazon.de: Computer & Zubehör Haut einfach mal Gebote rein. Bei Interessenten mit sehr guter Bewertung gebe ich first.
Anyone have macro recorder
07/23/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 3 Replies
I need macro recorder so i can record my mouse click.. i need it to use in Chrono mirage EVENT. to harvest chrono relic.. any idea would be appreciate thanks
Macro Recorder
04/28/2010 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
Okay... i made the thread becouse i wanna know somthing long time ago i try to pimp with it and didnt work same did yesterday... its undetected and alll moving and pressing work well but when i try use talis or polishings its just go to weapon and do nothing.... any one can answer me? im using JitBit Macro recorder 4.5 tnx for your help
Game recorder
10/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi guys, LoLescu here. I need a game recorder that doesnt create lag when recording or something like that. Just show some options here. I have a crappy recorder that is static and makes a lot of lag =S so if you are kind enough to show me some options i would sure apreciate it ^^. (This is the crappy recorder and i made movies something like this: YouTube - Silkroad Movie - Tale of a Love - mushhy story line and YouTube - Silkroad Movie - Sadness and sorrow ) Thank you and i'm eager to...
recorder
01/06/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 13 Replies
this program is good for lvling at basky with fc or any other skillz enjoy