Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sad state of this forum

Discussion on Sad state of this forum within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sad state of this forum

Tools that doesnt work, or stealth into your system to work for bot creator, or thread masked in disguise for 'donations' that should be moved to trade/black market. Can we have a moderator to fix this? I remeber this forum was once good and fun.

Now just filled with useless threads, espeicially the most bumped ones. If you do not want to share something useful dont share it nobody is forcing you, but dont sell it here, we have a link to sell forum on top of thepage. If the tool doesnt work anymore and youre not updating it, share the code/script so people can modify the tool.

However, if you have working items and willing to share, please post it up as a thread and let the community enjoy it. I know it sounds rediculous, but isnt every other game's forum like this?

Thanks. And enjoy flame wars below.
Old 05/30/2012, 05:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Sure took some ***** to write that little text with an alt. :>
I´m making something free, its working but still in beta state and bound to have some bugs.
Since noone is even bothering I will sure as hell not release the final.
Old 05/30/2012, 07:24   #3

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeban3 View Post
Sure took some ***** to write that little text with an alt. :>
I´m making something free, its working but still in beta state and bound to have some bugs.
Since noone is even bothering I will sure as hell not release the final.
Well said, first post of his life.

Such kind of topics we need to be closed. Since they are open by fake people.

Sad this forum have this fake people that open new topics for the first life, like they are here for ages.
Old 05/30/2012, 07:27   #4

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
Just report posts where you think they are against the rules. Judging whether our bots are good or bad is not my job.

#closed
Closed Thread