Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot] SXLBOT

Discussion on [Bot] SXLBOT within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Bot] SXLBOT

is out.

SXLBOT v1.05
Ref Bot: Plays an account (any level) until lvl 10.

It was always my intention to release the source. The reason I am releasing the source now is because there is a new patch coming out which will most probably break the bot. At the moment I don't have the luxury of spending time behind this bot. So, you guys are gonna have to DIY. The software I used is called WinAutomation. It's a very easy and intuitive software. I am no coder, and I didn't have to write a single line of code to make this bot. The source files are in the res folder, as well as an icon. i commented the source files as much as I could to help you get an idea of what does what. Good luck and godspeed.
For the lazy:

Tested only on NA English version

Features:
  • On average it takes 12 hours to reach lvl 10 when using SXLBOT_D_v1.0.exe
  • Automatically detects a level 10 account and takes necessary actions.
  • Automatic Battle Training.
  • Automatic EXP Boost purchase.
  • Circumvents most error messages
ETC.

You may be asking- What's the point of this bot when we have 2 other?
Just give it a try. It's free. If you don't like it, you can return to using the other two. Did I mention it is faster, can deal with most errors the game throws at it, and much less buggy? Also, it doesn't close, restart, and relogin after every match, thus saves a lot of time there.

Required Windows Settings:
  • Run as administrator if necessary
  • Recommended to run in a VM environment.
  • Minimum Resolution: 1280x960. This means minimum 1280 in x-axis and minimum 960 in y-axis. For example- 1280x800 won’t work; similarly 1200x960 won’t work.
  • 32-bit color

Required In-game Settings:
Quote:
  1. Open League of Legends and login to any account.
  2. Go into a custom game.
  3. Change the settings to match exactly like the settings below:

Menu > Video:

Menu > Interface:

Change your client language: (If you are using EU-W, your language should be English for everything to work
properly).

Remove ANY mods installed! (The bot is not compatible with most mods!)
Bot Settings:
  • Put the folder “!SXLBOT” in your C: drive. It should be: C:\!SXLBOT\res\accounts.txt, and so on.
  • When prompted, point to the folder containing lol.launcher.admin.exe. It's a one-time thing.
  • accounts.txt in res folder is where you put your accounts in the format username:password, one account per line, no space or special character.
  • status.txt is my poor attempt at making a log file which notes the time when a new account is initiated and when the account reaches level 10. Works properly only on new accounts. Using this you can find out how long it took for your new account to reach lvl 10.
  • Only the files in res folder are path dependent. You can put the other files anywhere you wish.
  • SXLBOT_C_v1.0.exe is for Classic games, and SXLBOT_D_v1.0.exe is for Dominion games.

Troubleshooting:
  • Don’t tax your CPU over 95%. The bot may get buggy when CPU usage is at its limit (100%).
  • Pretty much everything is automated and there is almost no setting to fiddle with.
  • I have tried to solve pretty much every error and problem I have encountered during my tests. If you encounter any further problem please post detailed steps to reproduce the problem, because if I can't reproduce the problem myself, I can't solve it.
  • If due to some spacial or temporal anomaly the location of your lol.launcher.admin.exe file changed, all you have to do is delete lolpath.txt in res folder and restart the bot.
  • For most problems, close LoL and restart the bot. This usually solves most of the problems.

I've sent the source of SXLBOT to nhcoohrh. Hopefully he'll implement it in his winning bot and give us a far superior bot. Until then I'll keep updating it and support anyone who needs help.

VirusTotal Reports:

Changelog v1.05 to v1.05 +L5:
  • Added "SXLBOT_D_v1.0 L5.exe" as per request from tomekxs. Everything else is unchanged. "SXLBOT_D_v1.0 L5.exe" plays an account only upto level 5. It is meant for RAF 1.0 users.

Changelog v1.0 to v1.05:
  • I am constantly working on making this bot better. Please check back from time to time to get the latest version.
  • Even faster than before.
  • Solved some bugs related to New Accounts
  • Added measures in case the bot wins by pure dumb luck. Happened in one test.
  • Solved a problem encountered at lvl 5.
  • If anyone sees any problem please contact me ASAP.

Highly recommended if you are having troubles. Please download and play with VLC, etc., 'cos webplayer can't decode this mp4.

FAQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambass View Post
What are the diffrents beetween this and other bots?
This bot doesn't have the typical problems that I encountered with the other bots. such as- clicking in wrong places, etc. Trust me, no program likes being clicked in the wrong places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacrety View Post
he logs in and does nothing...
Check that accounts.txt in res folder is not empty. Path: C:\!SXLBOT\res\accounts.txt
Thanks
17 Users
Old 05/17/2012, 19:15   #2

so.

Functions of this?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2012, 19:19   #3

Features:
  • Highly stable
  • Automatically recovers from crash (experimental)
  • Automatically checks for and deals with (almost) all errors
    --
  • Easy and minimal user interaction required: set it and forget it
  • Automatically sets desktop resolution (WARNING: automatically sets desktop resolution)
  • Automatically optimizes LoL for better performance
  • Automatically optimized in-game video settings (experimental; please check the settings manually and set it to lowest)
    --
  • Takes minimal time to reach desired level
  • Automatically buys exp boost
  • Supports playthrough upto level 5, 10, and 15
    --
  • Records initiation and completion time of accounts
  • In case of error, displays usable (for me) information
    --
  • Takes about 2 hours to reach level 5, 8 hours to reach level 10.
  • Wins games, often

DISCLAIMER:
Two of the included exe files are detected by 15/40 VT antivirus softwares. It is a false positive. However, if you don't trust me as much, please don't use this bot. I bear no responsibility for any harm this bot may or may not inflict upon your personal, professional, or internet life.

Instructions:
  • Download and extract the self-extracting archive
  • Open the extracted folder
  • accounts.txt in the folder is where you put your accounts in the format username:password, one account per line, no space or special character.
  • Execute "SXLBOT2 RUN.exe" to start the bot. Run as administrator just to be safe.
  • When prompted, point to the folder containing lol.launcher.admin.exe. To input C:\Riot Games\League of Legends is correct, and C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\lol.launcher.exe is incorrect. There is also a prompt for choosing level (5, 10, 15) at which you want the bot to halt. It's a one-time thing. You can change these settings later in config.ini. If you want to see the prompts again, simply delete config.ini.
  • status.txt keeps time records of new account initiations, and completion to level 5, 10, or 15. Using this you can find out how long it took for your new account to reach lvl 5, 10, or 15.
  • Turn on CAPS LOCK (and keep it on) to stop the bot after current or next match. Note: Turning on CAPS LOCK within VM will have no effect on host computer. So, I highly suggest you use a VM.
  • Execute taskkill.exe to FORCEFULLY terminate the bot. taskkill.exe can be used to terminate any and all of the included executables.
  • Try out SXLSA.exe included with my bot. It makes the account creation much faster. On execution it will ask you for your referral link. This is a one time thing. Then it will ask how many account you want to create. I recommend no more than 10 at a time. Then it opens your referral page and fills up the information all the way upto captcha and prompts you to enter captcha. It then saves the accounts:password in accts.txt, and starts the process again.
    The reason I recommend no more than 10 accounts at a time is because I intentionally chose to keep the tabs open for each account so that you can verify account creation. Also, I recommend Firefox for this.
  • Use BT.exe to play Battle Training on current account. Use this if the bot somehow missed Battle Training; usually happens when the bot is interrupted during new account setup.

Since I already provided source for v1.05+L, I am not going to spend much time supporting this bot. Please DIY. Also, if you ask something that I already answered, I'll ignore you... FOREVER!

Please if you like my work.

Download:

Please delete config.ini and restart the bot when updating to a new version.
Password
Changelog v2.14 to v2.16:
- fixed some minor bugs in BT.exe
- fixed buying sequence for the 1day + 4win combo; buys 1day at lvl3 and 4win at lvl5.

Changelog v2.12 to v2.14:
- minor bug fixes

Changelog v2.01 to v2.12:
- Automatically closes all IE, FF, Chrome windows.
- Fixed failure to select CS in game selection.
- Fixed failure to Lock In after game setup.
- Shopping is done now after level checks.
- Added SXLSA.exe which accelerates manual account creation. Read more above in Instructions.
- Added meaningful message for when bot can't find path to LoL executable.
- Battle Training can now be played using BT.exe. Read more above in Instructions.
- Added options for 3 day exp boost, and 1 day + 4 win exp boost.
- Battle Training should now be recorded in status.txt so that you can check if an account went through BT.
- taskkill.exe can now terminate all included executables.
- Battle Training should now be fixed in the main bot. There should be no more AFK issue.

VirusTotal Reports:

Troubleshooting:
If you encounter any error or odd behaviour give the bot at least 5 minutes to recover from it. This bot usually recovers from alsmost any problem all by itself. If the bot doesn't recover within 5 minutes please post a detailed report of what happened, including any error message that may have popped up, and a link to a screenshot of the incident. Remember: I can't help you if I don't know exactly what happened.
Sometime SXLSA.exe fails to input captcha and presses the red button. Simply write the captcha and press the red button manually. The bot will still record username:password once your browser reaches download page.

Resources:
>> For EU players:
Since the bot is only tested on NA region, here's a that may come in handy if you want to make the bot work on your machines. No guarantee though.
>> Here's a on how to setup VM for bots.
>> Please see the screenshots in the to get an idea of what your in-game video setting should look like. The bot takes care of most of it, but still you should check it manually.

Discussion about SXLBOT2 starts from .

Thanks to:
The maker(s) of LOLEtal - for getting the ball rolling
The maker(s) of ULB - for keeping it free
NHC - For being a nice guy and sharing his bot with me
Exodus885 & markbaker01 for the test accounts
Shinigami99 for the lvl 15 account
GhostShank for leveling stats
Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/17/2012, 19:28   #4

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2012, 19:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk999 View Post
Ref Bot: Plays an account until lvl 10.
Thank you for bringin it to my attention. I thought it would be apparent after reading the description.
we already have x2 bot's. What's new funktion?
Old 05/17/2012, 19:34   #6

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
Works in different resolutions, this could mean less buggy for some ppl that could not put working the ULB.

But in terms of features seams similar.

My BOT wins games xD however, still buggy. have to implement more check routines.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2012, 19:35   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekomimibadik View Post
we already have x2 bot's. What's new funktion?
Hey man, not asking you to buy it or anything. Its free. Use it if you want, or don't.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2012, 19:35   #8

nhcoohrh thanks. so i think it's pretty useless for me so

Quote:
Hey man, not asking you to buy it or anything. Its free. Use it if you want, or don't.
all i want to know - what's the point to use this
Old 05/17/2012, 19:45   #9

Quote:
nhcoohrh thanks. so i think it's pretty useless for me so
all i want to know - what's the point to use this
Just give it a try. If you don't like it, you can return to using the other two.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2012, 19:48   #10

Quote:
Just give it a try. If you don't like it, you can return to using the other two.
All i want to know - WHY? u made this bot why the **** is it so hard to answer simple question - why your program better

This information obviously must be in 1st post
Old 05/17/2012, 19:53   #11

Quote:
All i want to know - WHY? u made this bot why the **** is it so hard to answer simple question - why your program better

This information obviously must be in 1st post
Because I was having problems with the other two. It should be pretty obvious. Why would someone make something when something similar already exists? Why do we keep reinventing wheels when we could just use the wooden wheels? What is the meaning of life? Why are we here? Run for your life! Aliens!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambass View Post
This bot doesn't have the typical problems that I encountered with the other bots. such as- clicking in wrong places, etc. Trust me, no program likes being clicked in the wrong places.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/17/2012, 20:00   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
Works in different resolutions, this could mean less buggy for some ppl that could not put working the ULB.

But in terms of features seams similar.

My BOT wins games xD however, still buggy. have to implement more check routines.
how long does it take to win the game if it wins? do you think it givs more exp overall?
Old 05/17/2012, 20:05   #13

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 503/4/3
Received Thanks: 1,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckyx View Post
how long does it take to win the game if it wins? do you think it givs more exp overall?
Ofc it does, I already made the calculations from 1-10lvl.

I will not count BT because it's equal to all modes its about 30 minutes.

TCS Losing to lvl 10 you need:

78 Games x 10 minutes each (include loading time) = about 16h

TCS winning to lvl 10 you need:

27 Games x 21-22 minutes each (including loading time) = about 10H

Still since my machine is overload, the bot sometimes work as not expected. I should not lost any game.
Old 05/17/2012, 20:14   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
Ofc it does, I already made the calculations from 1-10lvl.

I will not count BT because it's equal to all modes its about 30 minutes.

TCS Losing to lvl 10 you need:

78 Games x 10 minutes each (include loading time) = about 16h

TCS winning to lvl 10 you need:

27 Games x 21-22 minutes each (including loading time) = about 10H

Still since my machine is overload, the bot sometimes work as not expected. I should not lost any game.
That sounds impressive. For TCS my loserbot takes 12-13 hours on average to reach lvl 10. Didn't check it in Classic mode.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2012, 20:15   #15

Do you plan to share it or just personal using?
Closed Thread