Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I decided to help 1-29 lvl

Discussion on I decided to help 1-29 lvl within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 19
Wink I decided to help 1-29 lvl

I decided to help 1-29 lvl to exp. up to lvl 30 + Try to learn them playing well.

- Give tips in chat
- Play with you any tip of game (Normal, Dominon, AI, Custom)
- Trying to be in lane with you and giving you lasthits :P (ks's)
- I can learn you to jungle, best are Shaco and Nunu for me, but I can try to learn you some anothers too.
- Stealing Nashor >< xD
- And fun in Fields of Justice that's awaiting you !

Prefered languages + mine skill of them
English 90%
Polish 75%
Czech 100%
Slovakia 75%

In-game nick: Rishiko

PS: EU WEST SERVER !
Old 01/15/2012, 16:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Shaco maybe in SOLO-Q and Nunu not longer anymore. I remember the gold old times when Junge NUNU was too strong cause of his overall strong CC speed buff and slow enemys also nice ultimate damage while unfeed. But hes still not that strong anymore. Rather Jungle with, Udyr, Lee Sin, Skarner.
Old 01/15/2012, 16:57   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 1,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by btm1337 View Post
Shaco maybe in SOLO-Q and Nunu not longer anymore. I remember the gold old times when Junge NUNU was too strong cause of his overall strong CC speed buff and slow enemys also nice ultimate damage while unfeed. But hes still not that strong anymore. Rather Jungle with, Udyr, Lee Sin, Skarner.
this thread is not meant to discuss about the utility of certain junglers, ok?

ur project sounds nice! I really appreciate that somebody tries to help the players, wich r quite new to LoL. especially the part where u even offer to help in different languages. (I speak a bit polish, too. dzien dobry! haha)

btw: there is alrdy a pretty similar service but unfortunately it supports only one language - german. perhaps u could combine ur idea with theirs by contacting the . here is the .
Old 01/15/2012, 21:00   #4

Received Thanks: 5,066
you cant learn someone else something nvm, really nice project though
Old 01/15/2012, 21:09   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 2,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by GooseberryHunter View Post
- Give tips in chat
- Play with you any type of game (Normal, Dominon, AI, Custom)
- Trying to be in lane with you and giving you lasthits :P (ks's)
- I can teach you how to jungle, best are Shaco and Nunu for me, but I can try to learn you some anothers too.

Prefered languages + mine skill of them
English 80%
:P
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2012, 19:29   #6

elite*gold: 139

Im selling a cheap account, no price set!!
Old 01/16/2012, 22:57   #7

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 1,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary™ View Post

Im selling a cheap account, no price set!!
stop abusing this thread for ur own purposes. we have a seperated trading section so post ur offer there.
Old 01/17/2012, 17:45   #8

The Black Market: 87/0/11
Tips on how to play AI or custom wut.
Stealing Baron / Dragon takes skill... That comes within training of the game and knowing their damage before you can steal it, you can't just teach noobs this that easily lol

But on the other hand... Good luck to you

Too make your thread look more attractive you may want to improve on the english and maybe give moe in depth detail or something like that.

There are many things which you're missing in order for them to be a successful level 30 lol