Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling League of Legends acc lv15

Discussion on Selling League of Legends acc lv15 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling League of Legends acc lv15

I'll start playing in US servers so want to sell EU acc.

its lv 15 with 50 win, took me like 40 hours.

Annie-Ashe-Jax-Kayle-Yi-Nunu-Poppy-Veigar and some runes are bought. No riot points.

So all I'm asking for it is 10$ to paypal. After getting money I'll send username and pass so you can change email aswell.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends EU account
10/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Level 30, 27 champions unlocked (see picture), lots of T3 runes unlocked (magic/armon pen, flat health, CD reduction, mana regen, dodge, etc.). Also comes with 7139 IP yet to spend. Selling for 20 euros. Please contact [email protected] or PM for more details. http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5231/captureqp .jpg
Selling League of Legends LvL 30 account‎
07/08/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi... i wont to sell my LOL account. i am 30lvl and have some champions, runes and over 4000ip points for buying new champs. e-mail me if you interested [email protected]