Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
crediti fifa 23

You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Experienced Derankers

Discussion on LF Experienced Derankers within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 450
LF Experienced Derankers

As my business expands I am in need of more working hands.
I am interested in doing partnership with serious people.
If you have experience in deranking accounts make sure to contact me on discord Sainis#1894

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hiring derankers
07/06/2022 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Looking for people to derank unranked accounts to Iron I or Iron IV. Contact me on discord if you are interested.
[Buying] Hiring Derankers for Na
06/27/2022 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys, We're currently hiring Na derankers to derank accounts to iron iv. Hit me on discord for more info Discord : Swiftbleed#4620
[Buying] Looking For DERANKERS (Iron Derankers)
06/23/2022 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I need peope that would work for me as derankers. So you have to play on acc that I provide and lose games untill rank is Iron 4 with 0 LP. For more information add me on DISCORD: BurningFlames#5724
[Buying] Derankers
06/06/2022 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I want to buy deranker. Only looking for a long term partnership. I provide accounts. Add me on discord: Sainis#1894
[Buying] Looking for Derankers!
10/07/2021 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for Derankers! Need help getting to that juicy Iron 4 that you've always dreamed of? We're here to help. Only at the Derank Coalition will you get the support and community to let you thrive and cleanly derank to Iron 4, aswell as make some friends along the way. Join the Coalition today! https://discord.gg/derankco