Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League Of Legends Accounts for Sale. Personal LoL Accs from Owners. Fast / Paypal

Discussion on League Of Legends Accounts for Sale. Personal LoL Accs from Owners. Fast / Paypal within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Arrow League Of Legends Accounts for Sale. Personal LoL Accs from Owners. Fast / Paypal

League Of Legends Accounts for Sale. Personal LoL Accs from Owners. Fast / Paypal

Hi, I'm selling personal accounts from owners in League of Legends. After the purchase, you will get full access to your account, including data from your account and mail. There are many different accounts available with different level, rank and items on it. Send me a private message to find out about new accounts available.

Latest League of Legends Available Personal Lol Accounts for sale

Account 1

SERVER EU West
LEVEL 1

Description

Account with 2300 RP, 4 Random skin for 1350 RP, NATIVE MAIL

✅Native mail with a letter about registration
100% guarantee, personal account

4 capsules are not open, clean account

available rewards in 1 capsule:
1️⃣ 200 Orange Essence
2️⃣ (5) Champion Shards
4️⃣ (2) Series 1 Eternals Shards
5️⃣ XP Booster 30 days available
6️⃣ 650 RP
7️⃣ Random skin 1350 RP

After payment, you receive the data in this format:
1️⃣ Email login:mail password
2️⃣ Account name:Riot account password (LOL)

Price 20$

Account 2

SERVER EU West
LEVEL 30
CHAMPIONS 1
SKINS 10

Description

Clean Smurf Account
Email Change
60290 BE
Hextech Screen
Skin Shards

• Mail is not tied, calmly put your own, your account is forever yours;
• Account is deflated for sale;
• No liver buster;
• Purchased Champion: Miss Fortune
• Hextech screen -

Additional questions in the PM.

Price 30$

Account 3

SERVER EU Nordic & East
LEVEL 120
CHAMPIONS 55
SKINS 33

Description

Personal account, all skins are legendary and epic, there is Guardian of Spirits Udyr and DJ Sona, platinum rank 1, honor level 3, good win rate, there is a clash tournament won, other details in the PM.

Price 100$

Account 4

SERVER EU West
CHAMPIONS 97
SKINS 79

Description

Bronze 2
79 Skins
97 Champions
Full Warranty and Mail

I am not selling hacked or Stolen Accounts
We have Lifetime Warranty!
If you need Account write me!
Thanks For Choosing us

We will Give Mail Access
Username + Password
Mail + Password
You can change mail

Price 150$

Payment methods:

Paypal, Binance Pay, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, UDST and other crypto

Buy League of Legends Account via Paypal

More information

Old 08/06/2022, 00:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
You need to check prices around, you are heavy overpriced. 50 champs 30skin accounts can be found for 15 bucks at Igvault and G2G.
Old 08/06/2022, 13:21   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 396/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixSuns View Post
You need to check prices around, you are heavy overpriced. 50 champs 30skin accounts can be found for 15 bucks at Igvault and G2G.
recpvered accounts, or ruined mmr accounts yes

a fresh handmade cost 20€ arround about
Old 08/06/2022, 15:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŦΛΞ† View Post
recpvered accounts, or ruined mmr accounts yes

a fresh handmade cost 20€ arround about
Fresh Handmade with BE, yeah.
We talk about random account with 50 champs and 30 skins, those are not ruined accounts and they worth way less then 100$ he stated, don't act like you don't know prices.

90% of market including all top sites are supplied by cracked accounts with email access / unverified, those that are inactive for years are safe in 95% cases.
And they can be legit found for 15 bucks, so yeah. I just told him so he know, he will never sell it for that much.
Old 08/07/2022, 21:15   #5

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixSuns View Post
Yeah I know that it sadly might be overpriced but its caused by paypal exchange rates in my country, so if you mind buying it will be 10% or more cheaper when paying with crypto

And we sell only legit personal accounts

Tags
league of legends accs, lol account for sale, lol accs for sale