Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

✅LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PEKZ SCRIPT | fully UNDETECTED | PekzScript 💎

Discussion on ✅LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PEKZ SCRIPT | fully UNDETECTED | PekzScript 💎 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
✅LEAGUE OF LEGENDS PEKZ SCRIPT | fully UNDETECTED | PekzScript 💎

#
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2022, 02:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 74
Isn't this toir?
Old 04/06/2022, 05:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamhoggie View Post
Trusted seller +rep
Amazing how you gave him rep minutes after he posted this.. yet you have never posted a **** thing on this forum before.

sketchy.
Old 04/06/2022, 16:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeepoPog View Post
Isn't this toir?
thats TOIR Api yes.
Old 04/06/2022, 20:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeepoPog View Post
Isn't this toir?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz__x3 View Post
thats TOIR Api yes.
Hello, our software has nothing to do with the platform in question. Undetected for 9 months after the last ban wave, not banning. The only similarity with the mentioned platform is the theme, menu and feature name. If you can reach me on Discord, I will provide you with more clear and detailed information.

Still, thank you very much for your comments.
Old 04/07/2022, 12:33   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamedbeast View Post
Amazing how you gave him rep minutes after he posted this.. yet you have never posted a **** thing on this forum before.

sketchy.
Funny boy , not even relevant
Old 04/07/2022, 14:49   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PekzScript View Post
Hello, our software has nothing to do with the platform in question. Undetected for 9 months after the last ban wave, not banning. The only similarity with the mentioned platform is the theme, menu and feature name. If you can reach me on Discord, I will provide you with more clear and detailed information.

Then show us the script menus. Why are they blatantly hidden from the video, you don't showcase your menus?
Old 04/07/2022, 16:41   #8

Quote:
Then show us the script menus. Why are they blatantly hidden from the video, you don't showcase your menus?
I don't understand, I can't show the source code. You can view the menu in the 'Media' section of our Discord server. There are sufficient video recordings and images available.
Old 04/07/2022, 17:46   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Quote:
I don't understand, I can't show the source code. You can view the menu in the 'Media' section of our Discord server. There are sufficient video recordings and images available.
There are many warning signs here.

1. The fake review posted when you first made this posting that gave you a rep from an account that has never posted on this forum minutes after you made this thread was super suspicious.

2. There is no way you made such a framework all by yourself with all the supported champs and features that you would find on Toir, it would take months if not years to make such a framework and you would have several other developers working with you, from the looks of your discord there is no one working with you, or not active customers. Someone just doesn't make such a detailed software supporting everything and then show up randomly on the forum unknown to anyone in the scene.

Stop lying.
Old 04/07/2022, 17:57   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 402
Quote:

Hello, As PekzScript, we are still new in the market and growing fast, but we provide 24/7 live support and remote connection to our customers for problem resolution.
Our special prices for ElitePVPers customers are very cheap compared to other platforms. We guarantee that you will not find these prices on any other forum or platform.
Our software is completely safe and undetected. If there is a situation such as being detected, we will pass the announcement on all our platforms.
Note: Product keys work GLOBAL (on all servers).

League of Legends PekzScript Features
High quality sPrediction
High quality HexEvade
High quality Orbwalker
High quality Target Selector
Best Champion Logic
Best Item and Summoner Spell Activator
Multi Language
Skin and Zoom
All Champion Support

Payment Methods:
PayPal - BTC/LTC - Shopier - Sellix all payment methods available.

DISCORD: LeftCaps#0521
Too many red flags.

For someone who has developed a script, the topic here is simply too unprofessional and the discord server is strange.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2022, 18:46   #11

Quote:

1. The fake review posted when you first made this posting that gave you a rep from an account that has never posted on this forum minutes after you made this thread was super suspicious.

2. There is no way you made such a framework all by yourself with all the supported champs and features that you would find on Toir, it would take months if not years to make such a framework and you would have several other developers working with you, from the looks of your discord there is no one working with you, or not active customers. Someone just doesn't make such a detailed software supporting everything and then show up randomly on the forum unknown to anyone in the scene.

Stop lying.
Hello, we don't send fake +rep messages to myself, I have no idea how to prove it.

If you are aware, I wrote at the beginning of the topic that our platform is new and growing fast. I am the only authority on Discord because I can provide 24/7 support alone. Please don't overstep your bounds by saying 'liar', I will have to report you.

Additionally: @ was one of my first clients. I asked him to write his thoughts on the ElitePVPers topic, and he said that he is not actively using his ElitePVPers account, but he can still write. Why are you acting so badly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [sG]Glohby View Post
Too many red flags.

For someone who has developed a script, the topic here is simply too unprofessional and the discord server is strange.
No, we do not intend to hide it. Here are the menu images:

If you open a ticket on our Discord server, I can broadcast and show it.
Old 04/07/2022, 20:38   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Hello, we don't send fake +rep messages to myself, I have no idea how to prove it.

If you are aware, I wrote at the beginning of the topic that our platform is new and growing fast. I am the only authority on Discord because I can provide 24/7 support alone. Please don't overstep your bounds by saying 'liar', I will have to report you.

Additionally: @ was one of my first clients. I asked him to write his thoughts on the ElitePVPers topic, and he said that he is not actively using his ElitePVPers account, but he can still write. Why are you acting so badly?

No, we do not intend to hide it. Here are the menu images:

If you open a ticket on our Discord server, I can broadcast and show it.

Then stop claiming you're not using toir when you clearly are. The screenshots are enough to know that for anyone that's used it. Misleading people isn't going to get you anywhere around here, people can see right through the lies.
Old 04/08/2022, 01:54   #13

Quote:
Then stop claiming you're not using toir when you clearly are. The screenshots are enough to know that for anyone that's used it. Misleading people isn't going to get you anywhere around here, people can see right through the lies.
No, just menu similarity. Do you buy a headset because it's comfortable or because it looks cool? For people, looks don't matter, quality does, my friend. Now I ask you not to pollute my cheat and not to lie without proof. Our cheat has not been banned for about 9 months.
Old 04/09/2022, 17:40   #14

Update +
Old 04/10/2022, 08:20   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Stop lying.
No message because my account is not actively used bro. @ asked me to share my views so I did. I highly recommend everyone buy it. A professional team.
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends, lol script, undetected