Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2months+ undetected slot LoL script

Discussion on 2months+ undetected slot LoL script within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2months+ undetected slot LoL script

removed
Old 08/04/2021, 00:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGreenBeanX View Post
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS SCRIPT FEATURES

-High quality Prediction
-High quality Evade
-High quality Orbwalker
-High quality Target Selector
-Built-in Champion logic
-Built-in Item and Summoner spell Activator
-Multi language support
-Skin and Zoom hack

Discord Link:

How to purchase:
Open a ticket on the discord server and I will assist you
@
Old 08/04/2021, 01:37   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmranex1337 View Post
I'd test it tomorrow but a friend already joined their discord and wanted to try it. However it's another cracked toirplus platform.

reported it to @Icetea , lets see what he says.

Old 08/04/2021, 01:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
TBM Head Mod

Received Thanks: 2,052
Arrow League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits -> League of Legends…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
I'd test it tomorrow but a friend already joined their discord and wanted to try it. However it's another cracked toirplus platform.

reported it to @ , lets see what he says.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetea View Post
  • All trade-related threads belong to . Before starting to trade, you should take a closer look at possible collective threads and especially read Black Market rules carefully.
#moved

The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. shoppy/selly) or trading discord servers is not allowed until you can show some general trade activity through our TBM system.

Please report this post when you got some general trade activities.
This can be from 7 to 12 trades as it depends on the users who traded with you.
You are therefore not allowed to add back the links until a moderator approved it.

Check the following links for explanations about our TBM-System:

Due to the rule (BM RULES 1.8) we ask you to attach meaningful screenshots for your product. Until you follow these instructions, your thread remains closed. If you are ready them, report your first post and a Moderator will reopen the thread for you. The sold product must be clearly visible on the screenshots (UI + ESP). In addition, it must be recognizable that you are in possession of this product!

#closed
Closed Thread