Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Account with nearly all Champions (no Skins)

Discussion on EUW Account with nearly all Champions (no Skins) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Account with nearly all Champions (no Skins)

Hello, im searching a EUW Account with nearly all Champions. I don't need any Skins and won't really pay for it any extra. Preferably just alot of Champs and inactive.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW | nearly all champions | 72 skins | silver II
05/07/2021 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Selling my euw account. Rell, Ivern, Kled and Aurelion Sol are missing. 204 RP and 7556 BE left. S5=Silver 5, S6=Silver 4, S7=Bronze 3, S8=//, S9=Gold 4 and S2020=Silver 2 Right now I'm ranked in silver 2. https://i.imgur.com/DpyMVWJ.png https://i.imgur.com/AYT5vDW.png https://i.imgur.com/cI4Np3V.png
[Selling] Unranked EUW Account (Plat s6)/ 150 Skins/ nearly all Champions
02/01/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
^topic. any Screenshots and a Skin list can be provided if you are seriously interested. It's my own Account since around 3 years now. Info: Server: EUW nearly all Champions (Around 10 missing) around 150 Skins including SG Udyr, Pulsefire Ez and a lot of legacy Skins. 9 Full Rune Sites with basicly all you need.
[Selling] EUW | Diamond IV | Nearly all Champions | 49 Skins | 9 Rune Pages | Old Account
06/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
So the Account exists since Season 3, ATM i am playing like 1 Game a Week and figured I can just do that on Smurf and sell it. It has every Champion exept Bard & Ekko. Currently its Diamond IV with 15 Points. Skins are: Crimson Akali Score: 10400 Silverfang Akali Score: 975 Unchained Alistar Score: 520 Annie in Wonderland Score: 36400 Franken Tibbers Annie Score: 34125 Queen Ashe Score: 975 Sherwood Forest Ashe
[Selling] EUW Diamond IV | Nearly All Champions | 49 Skins | 9 Rune Pages | Cheap Price!
05/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! I am selling my League of Legends Main. Server is EUW, Elo is Diamond IV. Has nearly all Champions exept the newest ones. 49 Skins (elophant Skinlink in skype), 9 Rune Pages with all Runes you could ever wish for, Diamond Border, Lots of Icons. Account comes with the Original Mail so you can restore it if you get hacked. Price is 49,99€. Taking PaySafeCard (<- YOU go first, dont care about MM i am only taking it as second if u are very high feedbacked), PayPal or Skrill, or CS:GO...
[Selling] LoL Account lvl 30 All Champions nearly All Skins
02/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my account (EU-West) ; I stopped playing because of the girl I love, and that account, which has cost me a lot, I'd like to sell it to make her a really nice present. So here is the deal; for 500€, this account has over 600 victories, has 20 complete Runes Pages and has every single Champion out, and nearly every Skins (excepted some promotionals, limited ones). The account has been purged and no contacts are left, and there are enough RPs to buy a rename. Its actual Elo...