Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE - All champs - lots of skins and goodies - old account

Discussion on EUNE - All champs - lots of skins and goodies - old account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE - All champs - lots of skins and goodies - old account

Howdy !

I'm selling my personal, very very old, League of Legends account in the EUNE region.
This is my very own personal LoL account, from season 2, it has EVERY champion, lots of loot, rare skins, and other goodies.
Currently ranked : TFT Platinum 3
182K BE

You get full recovery information so the account is only yours!
Check the attached images for more info on the account.

Looking to get around 300EUR for it, or best offer.

Old 02/28/2021, 06:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can offer $100
Old 03/01/2021, 16:55   #3

Bump

Tags
all champs, eune, league of legends, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [S] EUNE season 2 account with lots of goodies
08/13/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Greetings, i have spent too much of my life and money on games, so i decided to sell my precious accounts from several different games (League of legends, World of Tanks, HearthStone). All are many years old. I am the only and original owner of these accounts, i've never used cheats, never shared accounts, nor did any other illegal activity. Accounts were never banned. If you are reading this, this post is meant for League of Legends account, which also comes with Legends of Runeterra...
[Selling] Old gw2 account, 1,4k achievement, lots of ingame goodies
01/26/2016 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! I'm selling my 2-3 year old guild wars 2 account, add me in skype for more details and screenshots of the inventory/bank John.Wright2040 Best Regards
WTS: Us region, lots of wins, lots of champs, lots of skins + rares. Check it out!!
08/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys wanna sell this account asap so buy it! Ranked: 338wins 296losses Normal: 900wins 100764 Monster/MinionKills 135RP and 1682IP on the account currently. These are the champs that I own, there are 66 of them: http://i54.tinypic.com/14rznp.jpg
WTS: Us region, lots of wins, lots of champs, lots of skins + rares. Check it out!!
08/05/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hi guys wanna sell this account asap so buy it! Ranked: 338wins 296losses Normal: 900wins 100764 Monster/MinionKills 135RP and 1682IP on the account currently. These are the champs that I own, there are 66 of them: http://i54.tinypic.com/14rznp.jpg