Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Handleveled ADC Smurf with recovery infos and OG E-Mail

Discussion on Selling Handleveled ADC Smurf with recovery infos and OG E-Mail within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Handleveled ADC Smurf with recovery infos and OG E-Mail

Hey guys

Selling one of my smurfs which I do not use at all. It is fully handleveled in NORMAL GAMES! It is not a botted account. Has 3 purchased skins and insane loot. Still has 10k BE, mainly ADC champs. Comes with a .txt file with OG email and all recovery questions answered^^

Winrate: 80%+
8k BE

Price: 20 EURO

Pictures:

My Discord: vvvortic#2078

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BUYING Handleveled EUW Acc with Recovery Infos
12/09/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys. I am looking for a CHEAP handleveled EUW account with recovery infos. Dont offer me accs with many skins. Discord: TheSmurfShop#2078
[NA handleveled + recovery infos 3 accounts witt between 400 up to 950 skins]
11/27/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. Email will be swap to yours after purchase. First account : NA : Finished Plat 1 : Full champs, 950 skins + price : 500 euros. Second account : NA : Finished Silver 2 : Full champs, 519 skins price : 250 euros. Third account : NA : Unranked : Full champs 455 skins. price : 160 euros. Email will be swap to yours after purchase, lifetime warranty + sold with recovery info : Discord : Lastre#2649 (trustable member with vouches).
[Selling] EUW D3 ALL CHAMPS 113 Skins ADC MAIN HIGH END W RECOVERY INFOS
11/04/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, selling my personal account, peaked d2 80lp, mmr is very good u get 19-22lp and lose 16-18 since u play against d3-d2. All champs, 113 skins, really insane account for adc mains (all jhin skins and mostly adc skins) you will get all the recovery infos and its handleveled ofc. created the account season 4. Profile: https://gyazo.com/4670265c57965ca0416065cb0de6d093 Skins:
[Selling] EUW FRESH HANDLEVELED WITH RECOVERY INFOS
01/22/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Wts euw handleveled unranked fresh 17 champs nice skins in loot 17k BE+ recovery info 25EUR -Vlajo#4759
[Selling fresh mmr eune handleveled with recovery infos]
02/02/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I want to sell this two smurf that i've handleveled by myself a long time ago , i will provide u recovery infos as well on them. Accounts are fresh mmr. I'm willing to sell them cheap cause i need money for something but dont offer 5e each account thanks. 1) First account. 20 champ 4k BE 400rp. http://prntscr.com/mfmruo