Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FREE GAME FOR VOUCH , LIMITED TIME.

Discussion on FREE GAME FOR VOUCH , LIMITED TIME. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 32
FREE GAME FOR VOUCH , LIMITED TIME.

Hey there everyone
we are a boosting team (TopBoost) which we decided to give one free game for anyone who message us right now!

Best Regards,
TopBoost Support Team
Old 02/14/2021, 17:27   #2

Hello Guys !

We are ready for a one free vouch game

contact me on discord .

Thanks !
Old 02/16/2021, 17:06   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 106/0/0
He is currently vouching a game in D4.

Will update when its done

Edit:

Won a game pretty easily on D3 elo.

Recommended booster, very professional and friendly. You will get along with him and also enjoy the quick boosting.

100% Vouch for this guy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2021, 18:20   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 257/1/3
I got 1 DuoQ game in Placements, the talk preboost was fine and polite, since its a vouche game it was for free. I forgot to mention that I want to pick midrole thats why I couldnt play my role but it was my bad!
I lost completly vs sett (no intentionaly feed but I feed him, since cho vs sett amost every game lose)
Here you can see some screenshot from the game if you want to.
I play ChoGath, he played Eve Jungle (booster was master)
Since you can see on screenshots that the booster didnt act professionaly I wouldnt recommend to hire. The customer service was good tho!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2021, 19:17   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Played a Vouch game in mid gold elo.
He played mid and he got his FP (Kata) banned so he played veigar vs zed.
He was pretty even in lane but then made some good roams bot and got snowballed then zed had no chance no more. Overall good player, i would guess around "mid diamond" player. (Maybe better if he OTP kata, idk)
Would just point out that game was pretty easy cause almost all lanes and jungle were very far ahead. He was 3rd most dmg but had most KPA.

Overall very good experince, Quick reply and positive calm booster and contact person.
Recomended!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2021, 19:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by niemand2 View Post
I got 1 DuoQ game in Placements, the talk preboost was fine and polite, since its a vouche game it was for free. I forgot to mention that I want to pick midrole thats why I couldnt play my role but it was my bad!
I lost completly vs sett (no intentionaly feed but I feed him, since cho vs sett amost every game lose)
Here you can see some screenshot from the game if you want to.
I play ChoGath, he played Eve Jungle (booster was master)
Since you can see on screenshots that the booster didnt act professionaly I wouldnt recommend to hire. The customer service was good tho!
Hello, i don't want to bring any excuses, it's our duty to do the customer's requests, we always try to increase the quality of our staff and boosters, we give them the warning and asked them to be patient.

Thanks
Closed Thread