Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[10.19.3]✔️ ToirPlus | Scripting Since 2017 - [FREE - LIMITED TIME] ✔️

Discussion on [10.19.3]✔️ ToirPlus | Scripting Since 2017 - [FREE - LIMITED TIME] ✔️ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 09/29/2020, 18:15   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parminn View Post
Because toirplus and toirscript has none turkish dev. and Shybreakdown is a turkish guy. U can see in discord
You're right. Toir+ developer is vietnamese guy but shybreakdown is turkish guy. and i think shybreakdown is a friend of toirplus' developer, he might created topic and account while dev is busy.
Old 09/29/2020, 18:30   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primäre Asystolie View Post
I got 2,13€ and a Bacon Sandwich... ah well seems like I got exposed. Jesus christ.

To be honest I still dont get why ppl are still so confused.
The Website never changed. NEVER. Its the same as it was since ages.

The only thing that changed are the Team Members, and that they Split Up.
ToirScript got a new homepage, not T+. Call it rebranding idk.

And about "that toirplus and shybreakdown are the same person."
I dont even know how u came up with this bs, but you do you dude.

T+ still is up and works. Just with new Team members.
???? maybe because of that im thinking they are the same person xD? no front but that move is rlly sketchy.

tbh all the known team members are on a different discord. those guys here are completly new, never seen them on old discord. thats why im so confused.. plus the official message on the old discord to all the members that they should swap to the other discord.

this thread is getting deleted anyways, i can feel it.
Old 09/29/2020, 18:43   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4RDTEKK View Post
???? maybe because of that im thinking they are the same person xD? no front but that move is rlly sketchy.

tbh all the known team members are on a different discord. those guys here are completly new, never seen them on old discord. thats why im so confused.. plus the official message on the old discord to all the members that they should swap to the other discord.

didn't you ever read my message man? ahh, whatever. Everyone thinks leon and risker own the ToirPlus everyone keeps sayin' "where is leon and risker?" to be honest you can ask them what happened to original developer of toir+. Whatever, got sick about this "fake toir" ****. People believes what they want to believe. nvm
Old 09/29/2020, 18:56   #34

Quote:

are you serious? lmao man.
I just create a new account on elitepvpers for toirplus cuz, our developer toirplus doesn't know elitepvpers
Old 09/29/2020, 20:28   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Its Nyrex xD
Cracker, scammer.
I guess you stole Toir's source code, original toir website;
and original toir discord:

Old 09/29/2020, 20:52   #36

I am not Nyrex? I am toirplus

Nyrex is Admin in our platform because he just help to me about update core
Old 09/29/2020, 21:15   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Its 100% not the original toir. Close this **** trend pls!!
Old 09/29/2020, 21:19   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is so ******* sketchy and I would assume the software is ratted based on these guys track record. It's honestly laughable to think they are trying here.
Old 09/29/2020, 21:29   #39

you can check our platform website on this topic.
Our platform is the original one
toirscript is just a stolen source

you guys will se in the next patches ))
so don't text more bad messages in this topic
you guys are funny
Old 09/29/2020, 21:57   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klastro View Post
Its Nyrex xD
Cracker, scammer.
I guess you stole Toir's source code, original toir website;
and original toir discord:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrider1234 View Post
Its 100% not the original toir. Close this shit trend pls!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indikah View Post
This is so fucking sketchy and I would assume the software is ratted based on these guys track record. It's honestly laughable to think they are trying here.

Well the Original Toir website is still
Its been the same since 2017 if im not mistaken.

ToirScripts was created not long ago.

Simple. As I said b4 ( maybe read ) they split up into 2 different Platforms.

Toir+ never changed. Same Script. Same Website. Same Dev. Just different Team members.

But I can understand you guys concern about Nyrex. Im still asking myself why he is here. If Toir said b4, he seems to be here to help improve the Script and Champ Script.

But it still doenst change the fact that the Website and everything else is still the Same. Leon and Risker said join new Website and new Discord. So why did they do that? well becouse its a different Platform, not anymore the Original one.

You guys can believe w/e u like, obv. But it doesnt change basic facts.
Old 09/29/2020, 22:35   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Being skeptical in this scene is natural and to be expected, especially when it comes with as many red flags as this.

The website is the same, yes, but the original owners are banned on there and have created a new website for some reason. Risker and Leon have been the admins at that original website since it's creation as far as I am aware, so why are they banned and forced to make a new website? They are the reason the website is listed under trusted but it would seem that there has been a hostile takeover recently and they no longer have control so I will update the thread owner to review having them removed for now.

One thing that DID stick out to me on the trusted list was;

Scam Providers:
NyrexScript.com (Cracked Toir+ & Cracked Hanbot)

... a website which is now widely known to be an overpriced crack and nobody with a brain gives him money any more, makes me think maybe he needed to change tactics and rebrand to something more "legit" looking by cracking the original toirplus website and rebranding (badly).

Either way it's dodgy as **** to be honest and the OP needs to do a lot more to disprove the allegations than post some stupid screenshot of some DMs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2020, 22:40   #42

Quote:
Being skeptical in this scene is natural and to be expected, especially when it comes with as many red flags as this.

The website is the same, yes, but the original owners are banned on there and have created a new website for some reason. Risker and Leon have been the admins at that original website since it's creation as far as I am aware, so why are they banned and forced to make a new website? They are the reason the website is listed under trusted but it would seem that there has been a hostile takeover recently and they no longer have control so I will update the thread owner to review having them removed for now.

One thing that DID stick out to me on the trusted list was;

Scam Providers:
NyrexScript.com (Cracked Toir+ & Cracked Hanbot)

... a website which is now widely known to be an overpriced crack and nobody with a brain gives him money any more, makes me think maybe he needed to change tactics and rebrand to something more "legit" looking by cracking the original toirplus website and rebranding (badly).

Either way it's dodgy as **** to be honest and the OP needs to do a lot more to disprove the allegations than post some stupid screenshot of some DMs.
If nyrexscript is a scammer.
It doesn't mean our platform is also a scammer
we just ban risker and leon
they aren't staff or admin anymore.
Old 09/29/2020, 22:57   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
this is totally fake/scam/cracked. seems legit that you are registered since 5minutes and claiming that you are the real coder. new discord, new discord account. really weird. why not using the old one?
lmao just check domain toirplus.com
Registered On 2017-08-19

if you have brain, it's not so hard to figure out which platform is real or fake
Old 09/29/2020, 23:02   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy_RT View Post
lmao just check domain toirplus.com
Registered On 2017-08-19
The elite pvp account was about 5 minutes old at the time and everything else he said about new discord etc. was accurate so what are you even trying to say mate?

The website was registered in 2017 but can you tell me by whom? Because it for sure wasn't this guy..
Old 09/29/2020, 23:07   #45

Quote:
The elite pvp account was about 5 minutes old at the time and everything else he said about new discord etc. was accurate so what are you even trying to say mate?

The website was registered in 2017 but can you tell me by whom? Because it for sure wasn't this guy..
I don't need to use elitepvpers
I just create an account because my discord channel is banned by discord
that's why I create an account from here

also I am the administrator of my website
what are u talking about?