Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[10.19.3]✔️ ToirPlus | Scripting Since 2017 - [FREE - LIMITED TIME] ✔️

Discussion on [10.19.3]✔️ ToirPlus | Scripting Since 2017 - [FREE - LIMITED TIME] ✔️ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 09/29/2020, 23:09   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indikah View Post
The elite pvp account was about 5 minutes old at the time and everything else he said about new discord etc. was accurate so what are you even trying to say mate?

The website was registered in 2017 but can you tell me by whom? Because it for sure wasn't this guy..
so how do we know which one is real?, their word and the other side's words?
In this case, I want to believe the domain owner, because I was always buying from there, Not from anywhere else 2short
Old 09/29/2020, 23:18   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
The elite pvp account was about 5 minutes old at the time and everything else he said about new discord etc. was accurate so what are you even trying to say mate?

The website was registered in 2017 but can you tell me by whom? Because it for sure wasn't this guy..
totally this! the new mod "shybreakdown" is registered since a few days on the old page. yes the page is up since 2017, but no one knows who the fuck is running this page right now. completly new team, plus nyrex doin business there. why would u do business with a known cracker? no human being with the right mindset would do this... everything is fucked up there.

BUT GUYS, REMEMBER, ITS THE SAME PAGE SINCE 2k17!!!! Its real! JUST NEW NO NAME GUYS!

i hope ur getting blacklisted on the List of Legit/Scam Script Providers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy_RT View Post
In this case, I want to believe the domain owner, because I was always buying from there, Not from anywhere else 2short
i believe in the original owner, risker and leon who founded the project. no one else. these guys here? we dont know anything about them.
Old 09/29/2020, 23:27   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4RDTEKK View Post
totally this! the new mod "shybreakdown" is registered since a few days on the old page. yes the page is up since 2017, but no one knows who the **** is running this page right now. completly new team, plus nyrex doin business there. why would u do business with a known cracker? no human being with the right mindset would do this... everything is ****** up there.

BUT GUYS, REMEMBER, ITS THE SAME PAGE SINCE 2k17!!!! Its real! JUST NEW NO NAME GUYS!

i hope ur getting blacklisted on the List of Legit/Scam Script Providers.

i believe in the original owner, risker and leon who founded the project. no one else. these guys here? we dont know anything about them.
so go buy from them to 20$
we don't care your ideas
they are scammer
it's same product but 2x price
we are selling it to 10$/1 month
also it's free for now [limited time]
Old 09/29/2020, 23:29   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy_RT View Post
It was always run by Leon and Risker as was as I am aware as far back as 2017. These guys appear to have gained access to the site recently and banned the original owners. I can't say for sure that it was a hostile takeover but when Nyrex is involved and with all the other red flags mentioned it's a major nope for me at least.

I have no love for Leon or Risker as I personally find them to be low IQ individuals but they are at worst just dumb whereas Nyrex has been accused many times of selling cracked ratted overpriced **** and should be met with hostility whenever encountered.
Old 09/29/2020, 23:54   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toirplus View Post

you can check our platform website on this topic.
Our platform is the original one
toirscript is just a stolen source

you guys will se in the next patches ))
so don't text more bad messages in this topic
you guys are funny
HAHAHA, 'Unofficial List' and last update 18.07
An unofficial list that has been updated before changing the original Toir website and discord address.
Old 09/30/2020, 00:24   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klastro View Post
HAHAHA, 'Unofficial List' and last update 18.07
An unofficial list that has been updated before changing the original Toir website and discord address.
we don't care your ideas
they are scammer
Old 09/30/2020, 01:35   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
we don't care your ideas
they are scammer
Nah, im using WindSharp. Always free ^^
Old 09/30/2020, 01:41   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klastro View Post
Nah, im using .. Always free ^^
so don't use other platforms name in my topic?
Old 09/30/2020, 07:15   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, Anticider here

Orbwalker 10/10
Evade 6/10
Pred 5/10
Script 8/10
Old 09/30/2020, 07:22   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
we don't care your ideas
they are scammer
Why have they released an update for the new patch before you? How does that make any sense if they are scamming and you are the original coder?

Surely you would be the one putting out the updates first and they would follow if your story was true...
Old 09/30/2020, 10:36   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Why have they released an update for the new patch before you? How does that make any sense if they are scamming and you are the original coder?

Surely you would be the one putting out the updates first and they would follow if your story was true...
i think they have stolen the update files, only reason why they are updating faster than this superior coder here. ^^
Old 09/30/2020, 10:38   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refleex' View Post
Scam dont trust it! Toirplus isnt alive anymore
The new and legit Toir is .

So dont trust this cracked Scamshit
its real developer toir. Risker just stoled forum & source.
Old 09/30/2020, 11:20   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *R3V3NG3 View Post
its real developer toir. Risker just stoled forum & source.
risker got banned from the forums, how can he steal it tho? yeah ofc he stoled the source... he was one of the founders, its prob the other way around.

weird that toirscript already has an update. but the "real" toirplus had no update push today.. keep doin business with these rats, smart move.
Old 09/30/2020, 12:35   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 457
Quote:
risker got banned from the forums, how can he steal it tho? yeah ofc he stoled the source... he was one of the founders, its prob the other way around.

weird that toirscript already has an update. but the "real" toirplus had no update push today.. keep doin business with these rats, smart move.
idk bro. I just said I know
Old 09/30/2020, 14:23   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Risker got banned because of stoling the project. The ORIGINAL developer is created new Discord server. It is not that hard to understand. fk