Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

16x 30+ lvl accounts on euw 200+ skins 100+ champs and more

Discussion on 16x 30+ lvl accounts on euw 200+ skins 100+ champs and more within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 240
16x 30+ lvl accounts on euw 200+ skins 100+ champs and more

for prices add me on discord all accounts are full access

taking crypto and paypal
Old 09/04/2020, 19:30   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Done trade
Old 11/08/2020, 12:44   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 110
this guy most likaly just scammed me,

(add me on skype or pm me for more proof)

short story, DONT DEAL WITH THIS GUY.

if u care too read the story, read below.

he does sell acc's its not that he's asking for money first and just deletes you after agreed payment.

but i did in fact pay him 80+ euro for an really desent acc, right after payment, he gave me the acc and easy peacey.

i played for a month with no problems at all, and then, EXACTLY a month after, on the hour even, my acc and pw stopped working. i found out after i tried too recover pw, that its been reset too a previous email. and i contacted him. he answered and we agreed on that he would try to recover it sence he had all the info.

after a day or two i asked how it was going and then nothing. nada, nix. and too this date he havent answered me and appeared offline. so ye, u get kinda what u pay for, but he will take it back.

he is more then welcome too prove me wrong.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread