Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Beta top 500, Multi-season Challenger | The most complete High Rank Account

Discussion on [EUW] Beta top 500, Multi-season Challenger | The most complete High Rank Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [EUW] Beta top 500, Multi-season Challenger | The most complete High Rank Account

Hey, I'm helping my friend to sell his account.

The deal will be done F2F either in Stockholm or any other European city that's easy to travel to. He only accepts IBAN bank transfer. Both of those terms are non-negotiable.

Upon purchase the buyer will receive full creation details and the e-mail account used to register the account. Also a lifetime support if Riot locks the account for location or behavior change.

The account is not being sold for desperate need of money, so please don't waste our or your own time by lowballing, there is very little room for negotiation in the price. This one of a kind account and there will never be this complete account ever again in the future of League of Legends. There will always be Riot unlocked skin accounts and League Partner Program full unlocked accounts but none like this. This is a luxury item for people who only want the best.

General info about the account:
  • Original creator selling the account, never been used by anyone else
  • All champions and enough Blue Essence for all the future ones
  • Around 500 skins, rares below
  • Honor level 4, never been punished for anything
  • Tons of EU pro players, Rioters on friends list, yet not very high profile account

Rank history:
  • BETA top 500
  • S1 Platinum
  • S2 Diamond
  • S3 Diamond
  • S4 Challenger
  • S5 Challenger
  • S6 Challenger
  • S7 Challenger
  • S8 Challenger
  • S9 Challenger
  • S10 Unranked

* Highest possible rank every single season excluding Beta top 500 instead of top 100 and Season 3 Diamond instead of Challenger.

* Some season ranks display differently on OP.GG for some reason, but all of the rewards work normally in the client with correct icons, borders etc.

Icon rewards the account has ingame:

Rare skins:
  • PAX Jax
  • Season 2 Championship Riven
  • UFO Corki
  • King Rammus
  • All Victorious skins

Price:
18000€, Includes the boost to Challenger during season 2020, in any or every queue mode.

For questions you can contact me or send me your contact details and I will forward them to my friend.

If a potential buyer is serious and can send a legitimate proof of funds the seller is ready to make a quick deal and travel to buyer. Assuming it's possible because of the global situation at the moment.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2020, 18:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Meanie
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2020, 13:37   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 06/16/2020, 13:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 229
Old 06/16/2020, 21:58   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

xdddddd i take 10
Old 06/17/2020, 10:14   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I think u misstyped 18000 EUR instead of 1800
Old 06/23/2020, 03:15   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

OP is suss as ****, tried to get in contact with him over a whole week after he reached out to me - to get absolutely 0 response and then blocked. weird.
Old 06/23/2020, 03:27   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by howcouldya View Post
OP is suss as ****, tried to get in contact with him over a whole week after he reached out to me - to get absolutely 0 response and then blocked. weird.
Sorry we're not interested in dealing with you after a quick background check.
Old 06/23/2020, 08:42   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yea OP is mentally handicapped or has been bullied in school over years. Happened to me and a friend aswell. He thinks he's some kind of narcissistic greek *** of League of Legends.
Old 06/23/2020, 09:54   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL IN ESPORTS View Post
Sorry we're not interested in dealing with you after a quick background check.
Suck a ****.
Old 06/23/2020, 10:48   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Smurf Shop View Post
Yea OP is mentally handicapped or has been bullied in school over years. Happened to me and a friend aswell. He thinks he's some kind of narcissistic greek *** of League of Legends.
Quote:
Suck a ****.
Sorry for not wasting my time with dealing with stupid or poor people, please do not take it personal.
Old 06/23/2020, 14:17   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL IN ESPORTS View Post
Sorry for not wasting my time with dealing with stupid or poor people, please do not take it personal.
Right because asking for you to respond to me in any way possible makes me stupid XD You literally said absolutely zero, it's almost as if the person that can't convey intent in any other way other than blocking is gonna be 61iq.

I'm also not such a stuck up **** that I assume people's finances with absolutely zero clue on who the **** they are (especially when I decide to be socially handicapped and not say anything to them, because I'm scared to admit I'm trying to sell an account I don't have XD).
Old 12/12/2020, 11:49   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

18k euros? XD