Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare Skins Account, Young Ryze, PAX tf, Black Alistar, All PAX Twisted Fate

Discussion on Rare Skins Account, Young Ryze, PAX tf, Black Alistar, All PAX Twisted Fate within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rare Skins Account, Young Ryze, PAX tf, Black Alistar, All PAX Twisted Fate

***No Longer Available***

Account Info: I bought this account recently in May 2020 and changed it to my email address. I was the first person to ever play ranked on it in 2020.

Only 23 champions are not owned on the account
No Victorious
14/16 unavailable rare limited skins
Pax TF or Pax Twisted Fate
Young Ryze
Black Alistar
Silver Kayle

Or

Payment Method: We can use eBay or we can use PayPal. eBay will be my middleman. We can work out a cheaper price if we trade directly. Must be PayPal Friends and Family. I'm sorry if your country does not allow this.

Other Info: Price is negotiable. However, I can not guarantee any warranty on this account. I bought from a trusted seller that is all that I can reassure you. Unfortunately, since it is a traded account you will probably never be able to write a support ticket. Once you buy it is out of my hands.

The email address I linked it to shows support tickets I made from other accounts years ago. It might be originally verified to me.

Contact (discord, email or private message): lolskinbroker#2275 or
Closed Thread