Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All victorious skins, nearly all champs, huge amount of loot material

Discussion on All victorious skins, nearly all champs, huge amount of loot material within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 149/0/0
Thumbs down All victorious skins, nearly all champs, huge amount of loot material

full access

offer me via discord

Tags
account, all champs, loot, victorious skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW ALL VICTORIOUS SKIN (VICTORIOUS JARVAN,JANNA ECC.) ALL CHAMPS
10/24/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
DISCORD Fabiossi #9421 I'm selling my account with all champs and all victorious skin, i have victorious jarvan 4 from season 1 and janna from season 2ultra rare. Account level 91 and a lot of rare old icons like season 1 gold I got 64 skins, 556 RP, 81265 IP , 20 rune pages The actual rank is gold 2 both flex and solo
[Selling] EUW silver 3 tons of skins, nearly all champs | VICTORIOUS SKINS
07/12/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
we can use middleman if you pay it, otherwise you go first! HAS KAYN AND HIS SKIN Level 30 Silver 2 (can boost it to gold) No Penalties so far. My account EUW 8Champs missing
[Selling] NA | 103 Champ | 9 Skin | Victorious Jarvan Victorious Janna Victorious Maokai
03/12/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Email: VERIFIED Champions: 103 IP: 4593 RP: 48 Skins: 11 Rank: Season 1 Gold, Season 2 Plat + 3 gold cups, Season 3 Silver, Season 6 Platinum https://i.imgsafe.org/5a74e6fc1b.png Asking $85.00 or trading for cd keys
WTS eune goldII account with all champs, 20runepages and huge amount of skins
06/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im quitting league of legends and i'm selling my account. All champions, 20 runepages with almost all runes and 142 skins ( about 30 of them yu cant buy anymore and 13 legendarys). I am original owner. Please.make me offer, coz i have no idea how much i can ask for that. Pm me. <3 nag3tti Bump