Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Heaven - League of Legends Elo Boosting & Coaching Service (German high Quality)

Discussion on Elo Heaven - League of Legends Elo Boosting & Coaching Service (German high Quality) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Heaven - League of Legends Elo Boosting & Coaching Service (German high Quality)

We offer a professional, fast and uncomplicated Lol Elo boosting service for ALL divisions - Iron to Challenger.

We also offer a high quality coaching service which is done by high minded, german and good english speaking players, who have highelo experience since many many years.

We are a team consisting of many players, some of whom have been with us since Season 1 and are constantly on Challenger/Grandmaster.

Since the year 2015 we have already completed over 500 successful boosting assignments.

You don't want to be in the Lowelo area anymore and show your friends who is the best?
Then get in touch with us!

Discord: WaNTeD#1101

Tags
elo boost, league of legends boost, lol elo boost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo Heaven - League of Legends Elo Boosting & Coaching Service (German high Quality)
04/26/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys :) We are EloBoosters (german nationality) and Account sellers. If you want to buy handleveled League of Legends Accounts, feel free to visit our Acount shop: https://eloheaven.selly.store/ We are offering: ALL SERVERS, Level 30+, 40.000 IP/BE, unverified E-Mail, instant delivery and much more! EloBoosting: We offer a professional, fast and uncomplicated Lol Elo boosting service for ALL divisions - Iron to Challenger.
[Selling] High Quality Coaching & Elo Boosting (Made by German Highelo Players)
04/22/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys :) We are EloHeaven! We are offering a very professional and high quality coaching & boosting service (made by german players). Our players are playing since season 1 and they are holding theirselves constantly in highelo areas like Master/Grandmaster & Challenger. If you are interested into learning how to improve your playstyle or if you would like to better than your friends, contact us directly!
[NA] ELO boosting + Coaching service (High Quality Coaching)
12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Current elo: 2018 Hey guys, I am here to offer ELO boosting and coaching services. Personally I am 1900+ and have been coaching for free on the forum most of the time Since it is summer time, I figure out that I should also try to each some money by doing ELO boosting and tutoring. Here is a picture proving my elo http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg If you ever find lower price then this, go on and message me, I will do it at a reasonable price (I don't think you will find any lower...