Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cheap eune and euw smurf accout's, fresh, ranked, etc..

Discussion on Cheap eune and euw smurf accout's, fresh, ranked, etc.. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Cheap eune and euw smurf accout's, fresh, ranked, etc..

If you are interessted in these cheap accounts, if you take more than one even cheaper, add me on discord:lylajnko69#0777

Similar Threads
[Buying] NEVER RANKED FRESH SMURF ON EUW NOT BOTTED
10/26/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Give me your offers , the account must be hand leveled , never ranked before and must have 20k+ BE , best offer wins
[Buying] Hand-level'd FRESH SMURF 30-40k IP and 30k IP FRESH SMURF BOTTED account
07/27/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking to buy two things: 1. A hand level'd fresh smurf account with 30-40k IP. DO NOT POST YOUR ACCOUNT SHOPS, I'M LOOKING FOR A FRESH ACCOUNT! I'm kind of flexible on the price, so post your price below or pm me about it. 2. A standard 30k IP (again no account shops) FRESH smurf. If you wanna price it high - within the realm of non-overpricing - then I'd expect a warranty of sorts. If you wanna price it low I do not expect any kind of warranty. Post your price below If you reply...
2X SMURF ACCOUNTS | 1 SMURF WITH RARE NAME "Hide on Bush"/SECOND SMURF IS FRESH GOLD
01/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, Im selling 2 of my Smurfs Accounts. My First Smurf has the name "Hide on bush". The name has 1 fake letter and it will not show the full name in Champ Select & Ingame Chat. BUT it will show the whole full name in Loading Screen & Ingame. Its very funny, if they called you Faker etc. Both Accounts are Gold Elo and I don't need them anymore. If you want some proof, that it rlly show the full name ingame, just write me a pm and add me as friend in LoL. We can make a custom...
Selling Fresh NA smurf account for an EUW fresh smurf
10/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
not much more to say.... skype: pbeaccount125 bump
Suche Accout Gebe Accout
11/10/2012 - Nostale Trading - 9 Replies
Habe Ein Accout Lv 37 job 28 Jäger+10 Affenhut Schwarze Harre Bogi Naja Noch Viele Andere Maps Es Fehln noch 6 Hammer dan Gutes Steinwerk Und befinden sich noch Ne wasserfee mit 33% Drauf/ Quest is bei ts 37, Guten ruf/Ruf C.a 10-20k Habe noch auf den chr noch low eq r7 +6 15 rüssi 26 bogen r5 +3 Suche Bitte ein Accout lv 60 oder so Besser er kann Blank sein GG Mein Accout Melden =) skype adde:nostale.gamer1