Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW D1(Master last season) Account 50 Skins 77 Champions | Triumphant Ryze

Discussion on EUW D1(Master last season) Account 50 Skins 77 Champions | Triumphant Ryze within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 62
The Black Market: 2160/0/0
Arrow EUW D1(Master last season) Account 50 Skins 77 Champions | Triumphant Ryze

The account is currently Diamond 1, last season Master.
It never got banned and it comes with e-mail change. It has 77 Champions owned with 50 skins (screenshots below)

Price: 200 Euro

Payment methods: Paypal or Bank transfer.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW DIA 5 last season, 99 Champions, 38 skins created season 3
09/16/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, selling my level 30 League of Legends acc. Last season Dia 5. No ranked games this season. Stopped at the end of last season. Created at the end of season 3. 6 Riot points 6700 IP 1146 Orange Ecence, 1 Gemstone, 11 Chests, 0 Keys 99 Champions List of Champions that i do not own:
[Selling] [S1]North East , 110 champions , 29 skins , 4 season rewards ,Plat last season
03/26/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Champions owned: 110 Skins,runes,elo,champions unowned all here : http://imgur.com/a/8AUAg Make me offers either under the post or Skype me : Revomanr You must go first or If you want a middleman you pay the fee and we take a Middleman. Updated : Now is gold 3
[Selling] Season 3-D1 | Season 4-MASTER | Season 5 Plat |unranked this season
09/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm selling account with 15 rune pages,110 champions and 26 skins(included rare skins) Season 2-1700elo Season 3-D1 Season 4-Master Season 5-Account dropped from D2 to platinum due to no activity(palinum border) Skins: xMagu's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Price: €50+
[Selling] EU Season & Non-Season services BARBS + MONK SEASON / BARBS + WIZ NON-SEASON
09/12/2015 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm proposing my services on Diablo 3 season & non-season softcore ! I'm doing Dualboxing on season and can do tripleboxing on non-season ! AVAILABLE CLASSES : DOUBLE BARBS + DOUBLE MONK ON SEASON //// TRIPLE BARBS + TRIPLE WIZARDS ON NON-SEASON Leveling 1-70 : Price = 2€ Bring a friend = 3€
selling master account (season 4 master, still master now)
11/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling Master account! You got the awesome border from Season 4 with rewards with 90% of all champs owned! 20k IP and tons of skins! Every game you will be treated like a god. You better be decent if you plan to play on this account because if you own anyone, its because you're a master. Easy way to get out of EloHell without that costy boosting price and also you get that prestige of being Master! Asking price: 700$! Serious replies only. Only posting this once. To be honest, don't...