Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[O#] - Undetected External Script/Orbwalker for League of Legends ✅

Discussion on [O#] - Undetected External Script/Orbwalker for League of Legends ✅ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
Talking [O#] - Undetected External Script/Orbwalker for League of Legends ✅

Features
- Support for over 10 Champions
- Orbwalker / Autokite
- Detect Attackspeed
- Hitmarker on kill

Is it safe?
Yes, O# has been undetected since release of this script.
We also update the script almost daily to keep it that way

Join our discord:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/19/2020, 00:59   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Works very nice! Worth the price.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2020, 09:04   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 148/0/1
Got a trial to test the orbwalker few days ago. I have to say it works pretty good. It's smoother and faster than other external orbwalkers and it doesnt drop FPS.

It's totally worth the price. Give it a chance It has really good potential.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2020, 19:26   #4

elite*gold: 90
shoppy opened for bitcoin purchases!
Old 03/27/2020, 20:47   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Galaxix's Review/Vouch

Starting

I added him today and responded like ~5minutes, so it means he is online and active it's a good thing. His timezone is GMT+2

Communication

Using "Discord" app for communicate with his customers or potential customers, it's a positive thing to use a popular way to communicate. After I wrote him he back me after minutes, he speaks English well.

Payment

This is an important part of the process, because most of the scam is happening at this part. They are using Paypal and BTC, one of the most used 2 methods nowadays is quite enough.

Status

Available for all Windows versions. The seller has also said that it has been undetected since release so it's okay for now at detection status. We can run program from our HDD so it's easy to build, some softwares needs an external USB for starting.

Features

Has auto cast feature, hitmarker on kill, smooth orbwalker and hero support features they have, it is enough for legit hacking. They are gonna add some customizations for userbase suggestions and more they said so it means they are gonna update the cheat constantly.

Conclusion

Smooth process, everything went okay and building, using is easy to use. Orbwalk is it turned out better than I expected, very smooth and fast. The program and content are constantly updated. The tool client is so clean and easy to understand, I think it's important for cheats. Seller is friendly and prices are okay, you can trust this guy.
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends, lol script, orbwalker, orbwalker selling, script undetected