Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 Instant RP Gifting Service NO 24H WAITING (Cheapest and most secure)🔥

Discussion on 🔥 Instant RP Gifting Service NO 24H WAITING (Cheapest and most secure)🔥 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/16/2021, 17:59   #76 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 144/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,428
wether you replace or not as far as I can see the rp is obtained by fraud
Old 01/17/2021, 16:15   #77
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiiruh View Post
wether you replace or not as far as I can see the rp is obtained by fraud
i know my job, i know what i am doing. i make legacy not money
Old 01/18/2021, 00:54   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Discord link does not work
Old 01/25/2021, 23:02   #79 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 209/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy. View Post
Instant RP Gifting Service (Cheapest and most secure)

Hallelujah Epvp!
Offering RP Skin/hextech gifting no 24h waitingand RP Bulk accounts.
Service available only on regions:-
  • EUW
  • EUNE

Find me on :

Accepting Bitcoin (BTC) & Paypal (F&F)

Bulk RP Accounts pricelist [UPDATED]:
  • [Full Access Control] EUW / EUNE / NA RP | 42.5k BULK RP ACCOUNT :100$ (Paypal) - (90$ Bitcoin)
  • [Full Access Control] EUW / EUNE RP | 27.5k BULK RP ACCOUNT : 68$(Paypal) - (60$ Bitcoin)
  • [Full Access Control] EUW / EUNE RP | 12.5k BULK RP ACCOUNT : 45$(Paypal) - (40$ Bitcoin)

Terms of use :

1.Safety Guaranteed
2.Full Access to the account
3.Accounts are made for gifting (Do not play on them)

Customers feedback :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I just wrote you a private message
Old 01/26/2021, 23:38   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

After 3 months, my account was banned and all skins dissapered, i managed to recover my Account, but im left without the skins and 120$, dont buy from him, after i confronted him, he said its not his problem and he wont refund me nothing and blocked first ignored 2 days.

Also everyone who bought from him, expect you accounts banned.
Old 01/26/2021, 23:40   #81
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauk View Post
Hey I just wrote you a private message
Responded

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezollynn View Post
After 3 months, my account was banned and all skins dissapered, i managed to recover my Account, but im left without the skins and 120$, dont buy from him, after i confronted him, he said its not his problem and he wont refund me nothing and blocked first ignored 2 days.

Also everyone who bought from him, expect you accounts banned.
Money seekers seekers everywhere, 'I, (ME) recovered (unbanned your account) still u seeking money 'to not say'? Hahaha lol. Nah tell them man. Tell them i recovered ur account u just want free money. When u do nth but fill my account with 'seeking money' least i you can get is block.
Old 01/26/2021, 23:50   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Responded

Money seekers seekers everywhere, 'I, (ME) recovered (unbanned your account) still u seeking money 'to not say'? Hahaha lol. Nah tell them man. Tell them i recovered ur account u just want free money. When u do nth but fill my account with 'seeking money' least i you can get is block.
Sure im seeking at least a partial refund, if i buy 120$ worth or RP from you, my Account gets banned and u help me recover it. Im still without my 120$ worth of skins, which i technically bought from you. So u need to make that right, if u help me unbann my Account which was banned bcs of you, ur not a saint for that. It was banned because of you. Im left without the money and RP/skins i bought from you. U say to me at least i have my Account back ??? Like wtf..
Old 01/27/2021, 00:04   #83
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Sure im seeking at least a partial refund, if i buy 120$ worth or RP from you, my Account gets banned and u help me recover it. Im still without my 120$ worth of skins, which i technically bought from you. So u need to make that right, if u help me unbann my Account which was banned bcs of you, ur not a saint for that. It was banned because of you. Im left without the money and RP/skins i bought from you. U say to me at least i have my Account back ??? Like wtf..
(Even tho i said i'll refund you skins once transfer is open) tell me, Who says im forced to discount you some that i fixed? and decided to make up for it in basically freely giving u the skins that you lacked (just cuz i wanted to not because i owe you something).
In conclusion i fixed (a one time mistake) and u wanted your products and money all together which i see is a joke
Old 01/27/2021, 00:13   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
(Even tho i said i'll refund you skins once transfer is open) tell me, Who says im forced to discount you some that i fixed? and decided to make up for it in basically freely giving u the skins that you lacked (just cuz i wanted to not because i owe you something).
In conclusion i fixed (a one time mistake) and u wanted your products and money all together which i see is a joke
Please learn to speak ENG and write something that has sense.

U are talking like i bought the Account from you and u helped me to get it back.
I bought RIOT POINTS from you ! My Account got banned as a result of fraudulent RP Purchased by you ( U said is safe and if something happens u will refun me my money, i have screenshots).
Now when we stumbled upon a problem, YES u helped me write 1 EMAIL to RIOT, so i could get my Account back, which i HAVE. BUT i paid u 120$ for RP/SKINS, which are GONE NOW ! So i have my Account like it was 5 months back, i even lost stuff i bought with my real money about 80€ bcs they took all skins from OCTOBER till now, thats when i bought ur account and gifted me stuff. I have hard evidance and u just talking nonesense.

In the matter of fact im not a money grabber i even said to you give me back 60$ thats half of what i paid. SO i still would be 60$ short. BUt u blocked me instead.

Yeah so i paid 120$ to get my Account banned and recovered. I paid u 120$ for that.
Old 01/27/2021, 00:54   #85
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Please learn to speak ENG and write something that has sense.

U are talking like i bought the Account from you and u helped me to get it back.
I bought RIOT POINTS from you ! My Account got banned as a result of fraudulent RP Purchased by you ( U said is safe and if something happens u will refun me my money, i have screenshots).
Now when we stumbled upon a problem, YES u helped me write 1 EMAIL to RIOT, so i could get my Account back, which i HAVE. BUT i paid u 120$ for RP/SKINS, which are GONE NOW ! So i have my Account like it was 5 months back, i even lost stuff i bought with my real money about 80€ bcs they took all skins from OCTOBER till now, thats when i bought ur account and gifted me stuff. I have hard evidance and u just talking nonesense.

In the matter of fact im not a money grabber i even said to you give me back 60$ thats half of what i paid. SO i still would be 60$ short. BUt u blocked me instead.

Yeah so i paid 120$ to get my Account banned and recovered. I paid u 120$ for that.
you said u got your account blocked (i got it unbanned for you anyways) then u say u lost the skins u got from me (and i said it was a mistake and im going to re-send the skins)
Not just that! U want me to refund you because riot took skins from u that u bought from them. Tell me if what u r doing isnt purily making a show to get money from me thats not your right.

Old 01/27/2021, 01:22   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
you said u got your account blocked (i got it unbanned for you anyways) then u say u lost the skins u got from me (and i said it was a mistake and im going to re-send the skins)
Not just that! U want me to refund you because riot took skins from u that u bought from them. Tell me if what u r doing isnt purily making a show to get money from me thats not your right.

It was banned because of your product, i bought from you. Sure u knew how to help and what to write them, because i quess im not the first customer that was banned, u said u had a whole batch of Accounts and Customers are getting banns, so u already knew what to write to RIOT.
(What mistake, u are making money of of people and buying the RP and chargeback after, or using stolen shit idk what) RIOT explained to me in tickets its fraudelent, so its not my fault it got banned and u needed to help me recover it!
And if u are selling a product and making profit (120$ and the customer gets nothing out of it, he gets his Account banned and the skins taken back, he paid u 120$ and got nothing, you get the whole 120$, with no - on your side, because the RP u were selling were in the first place not legit)
I cant take the skins u are offering me to resend after u get your stock back, because if this happens 1 more time, RIOT will ban my Account permanent, thats why i cant take skins and want at least a little money back. I dont see whats wrong here, i even offered u all the screenshots to show you RIOT said everything im writing here to me, IF THIS HAPPENS 1 MORE TIME, UR ACCOUNT WILL BE BANNED PERMANENTLY, THE GIFTS U GOT, WERE SEND VIA FRAUDELENT ACTIVITY.

STOP PLAYING DUMB
Old 01/27/2021, 05:13   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm interested can we chat

PMed
Old 01/27/2021, 11:38   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

After loging in into ur 42k RP Account today when i found the info(paid u 100$) here it is what happened, like i said, he chargesback. And u lose everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginvade View Post
Well where are you taking this lie from now? I havent purchased anything from another service
Look at all your accounts which say this, its definetely you

Same happened here, and the guy just talks nonesense and that we are the problem, how he is helpfull blablabla, i bought an 42k RP account flagged the same as his 7k account, like he is saying to you...
bunch of LIES !

Old 01/27/2021, 15:32   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please create a topic in our audit section. Your offer will be closed until further notice.
Closed Thread

Tags
league of legends, riot points, rp, skin, unverified