Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GER/END] CHEAP LIVE/VOD COACHING ALL SERVERS

Discussion on [GER/END] CHEAP LIVE/VOD COACHING ALL SERVERS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GER/ENG] CHEAP LIVE/VOD COACHING ALL SERVERS

Hi, im Kymori and I am offering LIVE and VOD COACHING over DISCORD that will make you a lot better going forward especially if you are in lower elo, I already have experience coaching from Fiverr.

I will not be coaching you the fake way by just telling you "now go bot, now do this etc" like many do as that doesn't help you in any way and is just basically me playing the game for you, I will try to actually make you better and understand things that you previously didnt.

As I am Diamond 2 myself i will only be coaching you if you are Iron-Plat since it wouldnt make sense otherwise.

Price = 6€

Discord: Kymori#4939

Thank you! ♥

Tags
boosting, coaching, leauge of legends, lol