Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Euw Rare Account Pax skins cs riven riot singed and more rare

Discussion on Euw Rare Account Pax skins cs riven riot singed and more rare within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 240
Euw Rare Account Pax skins cs riven riot singed and more rare

Selling Euw Account unranked division with 2 pax skins

championship riven riot singed vic janna and more rare skins

unranked division very rare icons

we can use middleman waiting for offers

discord: Neonart#5718

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling PAX JAX,PAX SIVIR,RIOT SINGED,RIOT NASUS,RIOT KAYLE EUW account
03/03/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Offers below or on skype! :) Account has 49 champions,silver 1 solo que rank But very nice rare skins (also mastery 7 with Jax) Skin list: https://imgur.com/a/3Hvzk
[Selling] EUW Championshp Riven, Pax Jax, Pax Sivir, Riot Nasus, Riot Singed
07/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello all. Recently you may all know that Riot implemented that all existing codes were made expired. HOWEVER, they are stating that you can still redeem codes by submitting physical proof (the back of the card with the code) to redeem them. I have sold many codes in the past for mainly championship riven and other skins, and I do have 1 more set of EUW left. In addition to this I also have just championship riven for NA. Add me on skype, baseboii22, and we can discuss some pricing. ...
350 Rare Skin Account EUW (PAX TF, PAX JAX, PAX Sivir, Human Ryze, Riot Singed vs..)
04/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
350 Rare Skin Account EUW - All Champs - 20 rune page Platinium divison. Skin List: http://i.hizliresim.com/p48zzL.jpg billing paypal = 500$
[Selling] Riot Graves / Riot Nasus / Riot Squad Singed / Pax Sivir / Pax Jax skins.
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello, So i recently got my hands on bunch of codes again and im willing to sell them again. All payments will be made upfront with PayPal or Moneybookers.If you have no reputation i might require your PayPal to be verified.We will use teamviewer when i sell you the code (if you really don't want to, its up to you). EDIT : I ALSO NOW ACCEPT PSC RIOT GRAVES 10EUR RIOT NASUS 10EUR