Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐League of Legends⭐ | SELLY | Scripts/Evade/Tracker | Trusted |❤️

Discussion on ⭐League of Legends⭐ | SELLY | Scripts/Evade/Tracker | Trusted |❤️ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 04/04/2020, 13:05   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Script is good, you are getting a good support
Bought several keys, 1 month key, 2x 1 week key and several 1 day keys
I had no problems in the whole month where I had the month key
The first Week key expired, I asked when the time starts to tick, the answere from yoke was, if I activate the key in the loader...so I hold the key back but the key expired, no support for this, wasted 30€ for nothing
Now the second week key, I needed support, nothing changed since yesterday, so chargeback on Paypal because I already lost 30 euros for nothing and didnīt got any help for that, after he realized it, he didnīt helped anymore and blcoked the key, so second key wasted

so the service isnīt bad at all but...yea...do what you want to do
Old 04/04/2020, 13:32   #32

elite*gold: 23
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Hello, yes. I am happy you were happy with your month key and 1 day keys.

As I told you, the one week key was used few hours later after your purchase and nobody else could have it, so I can't help with osmething like that.

For the second key, you chargeback the money and then were asking for support, I am not really dumb. I can't help someone who first button is on chargeback. I was trying to help you as long as I didn't realize the chargeback, therefore as you are trying to chargeback the money I am not giving any further support. Case closed. You can win or lose the case now, but sadly the key is going to be blocked.

You completely agree to the terms of purchase before buying from my selly "This product is a virtual good. You will recieve a subscription according to your desired version from the website that you purchased from. Each subscription is hardware ID locked. This means that you cannot share access with other computers or users. Also due to the characteristics of the digital product-service, which is an activation key and a software, you can not request a refund under any circumstance or exchange it even if you cannot use it from your system incompatibility. All the users have their own risk and responsibility to stand punishment from the game by using this program."

^ As long as someone chargeback, there's no support coming from me.
Old 04/09/2020, 01:01   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added on discord
Old 04/09/2020, 14:31   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I will do my own review here after 3-4 months of usage.

Sorry for my poor english btw.

Funcionality 6/10: Orbwalker works kinda good fails on last hitting on some champs , most of time it wont calculate extra dmg from passives ( aka Kassadin W ), many many combos are outdated , many dont work properly or have a huge delay or you cant set them in a proper way ( aka why does ahri insta ult if u are in range of E-Q ? ), sometimes it buggs you off while pressing spacebar ( the full combo/all in key ). So far only 5-10 champs work perfectly.

Evade 8/10: Probably the best part and the most well made from everything thas this cheat can provide you . Works smooth with like 90% of the ingame spells. So far the only bug that it has is not avoiding cait traps while doing combos. It needs some manual tweaking to avoid looking like a 100% bot, all those tweaks can be made ingame.

Security 1/10: Well everyone knows that you will get banned after 5-14 days, and the resellers or the dev wont lie about it. Seems that its going to be a bypass update very soon that will make it undetected but probably wont happen.

Support 1/10 : Well the owner of this thread its a good guy I bought a key and then moved to the pvlol official discord where the Dev + Supports are awful. Dev will 100% ignore you if you need help or report bugs or ask for new features, the support wont be able to help you if you problems its something harder than just restarting , reinstalling etc .

Price 5/10: I will set it here to a 5 just because it includes evade and thats probably the best part. Its work paying 90-100 euros / month for a bad orbwalker ? Nop , there are some other orbwalkers here much more cheaper 4-5 times cheaper.

After such a long testing and getting ****** by the official support not the thread owner I wont renew my subscription when its over. Too many outdated scripts with low funcionality and too many lies from the Dev about improving the cheat.
Old 04/09/2020, 22:48   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielci58 View Post
I will do my own review here after 3-4 months of usage.

Sorry for my poor english btw.

Funcionality 6/10: Orbwalker works kinda good fails on last hitting on some champs , most of time it wont calculate extra dmg from passives ( aka Kassadin W ), many many combos are outdated , many dont work properly or have a huge delay or you cant set them in a proper way ( aka why does ahri insta ult if u are in range of E-Q ? ), sometimes it buggs you off while pressing spacebar ( the full combo/all in key ). So far only 5-10 champs work perfectly.

Evade 8/10: Probably the best part and the most well made from everything thas this cheat can provide you . Works smooth with like 90% of the ingame spells. So far the only bug that it has is not avoiding cait traps while doing combos. It needs some manual tweaking to avoid looking like a 100% bot, all those tweaks can be made ingame.

Security 1/10: Well everyone knows that you will get banned after 5-14 days, and the resellers or the dev wont lie about it. Seems that its going to be a bypass update very soon that will make it undetected but probably wont happen.

Support 1/10 : Well the owner of this thread its a good guy I bought a key and then moved to the pvlol official discord where the Dev + Supports are awful. Dev will 100% ignore you if you need help or report bugs or ask for new features, the support wont be able to help you if you problems its something harder than just restarting , reinstalling etc .

Price 5/10: I will set it here to a 5 just because it includes evade and thats probably the best part. Its work paying 90-100 euros / month for a bad orbwalker ? Nop , there are some other orbwalkers here much more cheaper 4-5 times cheaper.

After such a long testing and getting fucked by the official support not the thread owner I wont renew my subscription when its over. Too many outdated scripts with low funcionality and too many lies from the Dev about improving the cheat.

Please, do review only about my support, not official one as it's completely different thing. You making myself look bad by that, while I do everything to help people.

Anyway, thanks.
Old 04/09/2020, 23:17   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreamoN View Post
Please, do review only about my support, not official one as it's completely different thing. You making myself look bad by that, while I do everything to help people.

Anyway, thanks.
Sorry like I said you did a good job im not complaining about ur support, its only about the support and dev from the pvlol discord.
Old 04/11/2020, 10:54   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 312
trust best seller!
Old 04/11/2020, 16:20   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

anyone using the cheat is it worth buying?
Old 04/11/2020, 21:26   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrtian View Post
anyone using the cheat is it worth buying?
Join my Discord, you can find over 400 members using it, ask them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2020, 12:21   #40 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yo bro added you on Discord, let me know how we can move forward on this

bought it, however when i want to put the key the app freezes. so i am going to need some assistance.

Thank you
Old 05/01/2020, 19:52   #41

Website added!

Old 05/04/2020, 18:30   #42

PLEASE BE AWARE! There's scammer going around pretending to be me! He has the same name, picture and Discord Tag, with space in the name!

The only correct Discord Tag is : Yoke#5354
Old 06/07/2020, 14:44   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 97
The Black Market: 178/1/0
90€ a month for a detected script when multiple other detected scrips are sold for 20€.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/09/2020, 11:51   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can't say anything about the service since the guy doesn't respond at all. Impossible to get a hold of.
Old 06/27/2020, 01:13   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreamoN View Post
Correct, sadly you can't find anything better nowadays.
Thats a lie i know 3 Scripts that are undetected XD