Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★ High Quality Smurf Account Shop | 55.000+ Blue Essence | Lifetime Warranty | 9€ ★

Discussion on ★ High Quality Smurf Account Shop | 55.000+ Blue Essence | Lifetime Warranty | 9€ ★ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 624/0/1
Hello, I'm selling High Quality EUW Smurf Accounts with ~55.000 Blue Essence. (Varying between 53.000 and 57.000)

My Accounts are botted with a private and secure Bot, that makes it 99% unbannable. (So far no Account got banned for botting)

The Accounts also come with a lifetime Warranty in case the Account gets banned for being botted.
Products being sold are digital, transactions where the supplied good was delivered as described are final, no refunds or exchanges possible.
In case of warranty, a new Account with approximately the same stats gets granted.

Price & Payment Methods:
  • PayPal: 9€ (Only from people I think are trusted)
  • Skrill: 9€
  • Bitcoin: 9€
  • Paysafecard: 10€ (Only with a valid purchase receipt - no online PSC)

Got any questions? Feel free to ask me via. PM or in the Thread here.
I don't use Skype, Discord or anything else to communicate or trade. I only trade and communicate via. elitepvpers.

*Threaddesign coming*
Old 01/03/2020, 02:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Despite it not being stated in your listed options would you be interested in getting paid in Amazon gift card?
Old 01/03/2020, 16:08   #3

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 624/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredLoLThrowaway12 View Post
Despite it not being stated in your listed options would you be interested in getting paid in Amazon gift card?
No sorry, I have no use for Amazon Gift Cards.
Closed Thread