Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PVLOL - All Champs Supported with full Combo & Evade

Discussion on PVLOL - All Champs Supported with full Combo & Evade within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/01/2020, 21:25   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 131
Add SmokexGG#7944 on discord please.
Old 04/01/2020, 22:10   #47

elite*gold: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokex101 View Post
Add SmokexGG#7944 on discord please.
done
Old 04/09/2020, 14:32   #48 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
So far as I know from the Dev, Meowzgezifer its not a reseller anymore.So buy on your own responsability

I will do my own review here after 3-4 months of usage.

Sorry for my poor english btw.

Funcionality 6/10: Orbwalker works kinda good fails on last hitting on some champs , most of time it wont calculate extra dmg from passives ( aka Kassadin W ), many many combos are outdated , many dont work properly or have a huge delay or you cant set them in a proper way ( aka why does ahri insta ult if u are in range of E-Q ? ), sometimes it buggs you off while pressing spacebar ( the full combo/all in key ). So far only 5-10 champs work perfectly.

Evade 8/10: Probably the best part and the most well made from everything thas this cheat can provide you . Works smooth with like 90% of the ingame spells. So far the only bug that it has is not avoiding cait traps while doing combos. It needs some manual tweaking to avoid looking like a 100% bot, all those tweaks can be made ingame.

Security 1/10: Well everyone knows that you will get banned after 5-14 days, and the resellers or the dev wont lie about it. Seems that its going to be a bypass update very soon that will make it undetected but probably wont happen.

Support 1/10 : Well the owner of this thread its a good guy I bought a key and then moved to the pvlol official discord where the Dev + Supports are awful. Dev will 100% ignore you if you need help or report bugs or ask for new features, the support wont be able to help you if you problems its something harder than just restarting , reinstalling etc .

Price 5/10: I will set it here to a 5 just because it includes evade and thats probably the best part. Its work paying 90-100 euros / month for a bad orbwalker ? Nop , there are some other orbwalkers here much more cheaper 4-5 times cheaper.

After such a long testing and getting ****** by the official support not the thread owner I wont renew my subscription when its over. Too many outdated scripts with low funcionality and too many lies from the Dev about improving the cheat.
Old 04/10/2020, 17:32   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielci58 View Post
So far as I know from the Dev, Meowzgezifer its not a reseller anymore.So buy on your own responsability

I will do my own review here after 3-4 months of usage.

Sorry for my poor english btw.

Funcionality 6/10: Orbwalker works kinda good fails on last hitting on some champs , most of time it wont calculate extra dmg from passives ( aka Kassadin W ), many many combos are outdated , many dont work properly or have a huge delay or you cant set them in a proper way ( aka why does ahri insta ult if u are in range of E-Q ? ), sometimes it buggs you off while pressing spacebar ( the full combo/all in key ). So far only 5-10 champs work perfectly.

Evade 8/10: Probably the best part and the most well made from everything thas this cheat can provide you . Works smooth with like 90% of the ingame spells. So far the only bug that it has is not avoiding cait traps while doing combos. It needs some manual tweaking to avoid looking like a 100% bot, all those tweaks can be made ingame.

Security 1/10: Well everyone knows that you will get banned after 5-14 days, and the resellers or the dev wont lie about it. Seems that its going to be a bypass update very soon that will make it undetected but probably wont happen.

Support 1/10 : Well the owner of this thread its a good guy I bought a key and then moved to the pvlol official discord where the Dev + Supports are awful. Dev will 100% ignore you if you need help or report bugs or ask for new features, the support wont be able to help you if you problems its something harder than just restarting , reinstalling etc .

Price 5/10: I will set it here to a 5 just because it includes evade and thats probably the best part. Its work paying 90-100 euros / month for a bad orbwalker ? Nop , there are some other orbwalkers here much more cheaper 4-5 times cheaper.

After such a long testing and getting fucked by the official support not the thread owner I wont renew my subscription when its over. Too many outdated scripts with low funcionality and too many lies from the Dev about improving the cheat.
I dont know who do you mean by "dev" but im selling for the coder of PVLOL directly.

Please dm me with questions and improvements where the PVLOL Support couldnt help you since im in direct contact with the coder himself i can probably help you better and tell him to update stuff.
Old 04/17/2020, 01:46   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Okay i got curious, is this undetected? Are the scripts really outdated?
Is it just qwer logic, or are the scripts actually having some decent logic in their combo, harrass, farming and last hitting?
Meow, if u can respond here, or add me to discord; Ben#7261 i am looking forward to your responses.
Old 04/17/2020, 16:25   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAlphaSupreme View Post
Okay i got curious, is this undetected? Are the scripts really outdated?
Is it just qwer logic, or are the scripts actually having some decent logic in their combo, harrass, farming and last hitting?
Meow, if u can respond here, or add me to discord; Ben#7261 i am looking forward to your responses.
I also added you, but also explaining here, the banrate is 2-4 Weeks. It is full logic on all champs and getting constantly worked on and updated. Since its just 1 guy whos doing this its taking a bit for the full routine to update everything, but the most part is working perfectly. It has combo, harras, farmin and last hitting correct.
Old 04/17/2020, 16:29   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I dont see a request from you in discord. 2-4 weeks, that is pretty decent, and i would say worth it. What is the price?
Old 04/22/2020, 00:57   #53

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAlphaSupreme View Post
I dont see a request from you in discord. 2-4 weeks, that is pretty decent, and i would say worth it. What is the price?
Added you again
Old 04/24/2020, 05:50   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im really Interested !

kjqe#0696
Old 04/27/2020, 10:20   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjqee View Post
Im really Interested !

kjqe#0696
Added ya
Old 05/12/2020, 02:12   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added you - MurfMonster66#8352
Old 05/18/2020, 22:30   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add you . Nankaaa
Old 05/23/2020, 17:43   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My personal experience review.

The scripts are decent, could use some work, but then again, meow is aware and he is working on something that will make things even better.
The seller is a friendly and helpfull chill guy.
The support is good.
I highly recommend working with this guy, using any of things the offers.
I just use the league of legends stuff, but i believe he also sells for EFT and DayZ.
He is very honest and legit, and if a coder messes up or can't be trusted, then he looks out for the community and he won't risk anyone getting scammed.

With the new script thing coming up, not sure im allowed to speak details of that yet, but if your into scripting, u gotta come here for sure. I promise you, you will not regret.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2020, 23:47   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me: sopas#7338
Old 06/01/2020, 01:05   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopascampeao View Post
add me: sopas#7338
Done
Closed Thread