Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

IRM Coaching - Get coached by Ex-Pro player

Discussion on IRM Coaching - Get coached by Ex-Pro player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/04/2020, 23:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Open for vouches
Old 02/05/2020, 17:53   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRiderMax View Post
OPEN FOR VOUCHES

I cant find you on discord, could u add me maybe?

edit:

GREAT SERVICE

Have shown me alot of my mistakes and in gernal a rly nice guy
If you are looking for a choaching service worth your money you should hit this guy up :b
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2020, 16:12   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Had some coaching from Iron and he is very knowledgable about the game and i will be getting more in coaching in the future. P.S he made me look silly by explaining a simple mechanic. But he did it in a nice way
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2020, 17:19   #19

So far all my students are satisfied with my service ! Up for more sessions/vouches
Old 02/10/2020, 14:33   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Had Session 1 Hour , helped me a lot i can improve to master now
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2020, 11:00   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Really helpful, affordable, knowledgeable. Explained stuff in detail. Will come back soon for more coaching ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2020, 14:14   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

As people said before me he has a lot of knowledge and is also really friendly. Points out mistakes and gives tips during the game and then goes through the replay of the game step by step and explains everything from A to Z. Will definitely come back for some more coaching.
Old 03/15/2020, 11:33   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Only in english or other language possible ?
Old 03/15/2020, 21:58   #24

English only
Old 04/06/2020, 20:54   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 60
I've never had a coaching session before. Being honest, this guy knows everything about the game. After watching the game, he opens the replay and points out every single one of your mistakes (obviously in game too). I feel like I learned a lot in two games! Lane control, map awareness, fast decision making, everything you need to learn for low cost. I would totally recommend him to anyone + would get back to him for sure.

Edit: That was diamond elo.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2020, 00:07   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

At the beginning of the session I requested that we focus on laning phase and so he did. Pointed out many mistakes I did, specifically about minion aggro and when to play agressive/passive. He could answer all my questions and it was easy to understand. Recommended!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2020, 20:58   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great guy, very funny but also very informative. Will definitely be back again +++
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2020, 22:18   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

somehow i cant add you on discord when i type IRON#8902 it doesnt work, cann you add me Peli#1010
Old 06/08/2020, 18:07   #29

Added
Old 12/19/2020, 15:02   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Would you add me on Discord? Iron isnt working HSV#8575
Closed Thread