Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Interesting EUW Accounts

Discussion on WTS Interesting EUW Accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 856
Wink WTS Interesting EUW Accounts

Hello!

I'm currently selling a few euw accounts.

They are all handleveled!

Account 1:
  • 80 Champions
  • 100 skins
  • Honor Level 2
  • Diamond 3 Solo Queue, 60% Winratio

I am looking to sell for 100€, price is negotiable.

Account 2:
  • 50~ Champions
  • Honor Level 2
  • Plat 1 SoloQueue

Looking to sell for about 50$.

If you are interested, shoot me a message here or on PumpMyElo.com

I'm also looking for somebody who I can supply with multiple master accounts monthly.

Old 11/12/2019, 21:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Got a list of rare skins on that account? Maybe Prestige K/DA Akali?

Old 11/12/2019, 22:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
LF prestige kda akali account, so if one of them has it id buy it

Tags
account, master, selling

« s1 44 lp G4 NA | EUNE == Diamond 1 with 68% winrate & 34 champs & 11 skins [JUNGLE MAIN] »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Interesting under level 30 EUW accounts
10/24/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi guys, Selling those little accounts that are of not used to me anymore... using Paypal F&F, contact me here or on skype - yorincho all accounts are not botted Account 1 - 10 eur EUW, Level 20, RP 296, IP 14417 IP, Honor 2, 3 Rune Pages 125 Orange Essence, Eye of Dragon ward shard Inactive 1y+ Verified to me, I'll change it to your email
[Selling] 2 Interesting EUW accounts for cheap prices!
07/16/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, as I'm willing to buy overwatch lootboxes, I've decided to sell 2 of my EUW accounts for cheap prices. I'm only looking for serious buyers, if you're adding me to scam don't bother trying. First account is unranked all seasons, has got 31 champs, 19 skins including some legendaries and x2 tier 3 Rune pages AD/AP. Second account is Gold 5 last season Gold 5, has got 53 champs, 10 skins including frozen shen and the mighty jax and x2 tier 3 rune pages AD/AP. I can provide other...
[Selling] 2 Interesting EUW accounts for fair prices!
07/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Tittle says it all, I'm only looking for serious offers! First account is Gold 5 50% win ratio, inactive since a month or so. It was Gold 5 last season and got the border, skin and icon. It also got 53 champs, 10 skins including The Mighty Jax,frozen shen.. and 2 AD AP Rune pages. Second account is Unranked, last season unranked and has 31 champs, 19 skins including forecast janna and much more, as well as 2 Rune Pages AD/AP. My skype : kassawin.epvp I have no price in mind, so you...
[Buying] (B) Accounts lvl 30 or something interesting
09/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
As tittle say i search smurf acc lvl 30 in all servers i dont want high elo acc i only want champs runes and lvl 30 for play ^^ Add me to skype thankerino
Interesting Prank for Other's Accounts
06/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Lately, I've been having a dilemma about locking my items. On one hand, it won't drop unless under certain circumstances; On the other hand, it takes forever to unlock. Today I was thinking about a level 20 club that I've been waiting for to unlock, and I thought of a pretty funny prank. If you have access to someone else's account, and you want to do something laughable (for you), buy a s***load of low-level weapons or items, lock them all, and shove them into every storage crevice you can...