Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master EUW booster looking to be hired

Discussion on Master EUW booster looking to be hired within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Master EUW booster looking to be hired

Hi Im a Master jungle main in euw server , I would like to hired to earn some money . I can play arround 10 games per day so I can finish a order really fast .
Here is my discord : 214#6310
Old 08/16/2019, 08:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 832
if you have over 80% winratio in master or get at least 300lp with a decent winratio you can apply for us
Old 08/16/2019, 09:03   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PumpMyElo View Post
if you have over 80% winratio in master or get at least 300lp with a decent winratio you can apply for us
Done
Old 08/16/2019, 12:32   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 376/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by popo77 View Post
Hi Im a Master jungle main in euw server , I would like to hired to earn some money . I can play arround 15 games per day so I can finish a order really fast .
Here is my discord : 214#6310

Add us if you dont have a problem with 2 Testgames + can provide proofs

Tags
hired, lol, master

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW booster looking to get hired.
06/27/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Currently working for 2 websites although the majority of the orders come in for NA/Oceania regions. Looking to do orders on EUW/EUNE possibly russia and turkey too. Master jungler. More info : Auris#4361 on discord
Master/Chall Booster looking to get hired! (EUW,EUNE,TR,RUS)
03/04/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey! As the title says i'm looking for a boosting company to work for. Consistent master+ and reaching challenger every season since season 5. Peak 900lp challenger. I can play all roles to around ~d1. (higher than d1 i can only play ad,sup,jgl) If this caught your attention pls do leave a comment or send me a pm and i will get back to you asap!
[Selling] Master booster LF orders/get hired (EUW/EUNE/RU/TR)
03/02/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Pretty much the title I can boost in EUW/EUNE/RU/TR. I already have my own boosting service but I don't have enough orders to fill my time so Im searching for orders to fill that empty space. I can send u proof if u want and u can aswell check my boosting thread for some feedback. Preferably trusted members. Thanks in advance ! Skype: mistertristana (its the one with Dragon Trainer tristana skin as profile image)
Master EU booster looking to get hired
03/19/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Im back into boosting after a half year break, I can take spare orders or just be regular booster for a site that has plenty of them, feel free to pm me with any offers. skype: selepro2
EUW Booster looking to be hired
10/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I've reached diamond 1 or equivalent to D1 every season since season 2, done a handful of boosts before. Looking to be picked up by someone with a constant flow of jobs. Will perform them quickly and without problems. Contact me on skype Archlord6969 or PM me on here, include terms, percentages, anything that needs to be sorted out.