Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA | EUW | EUNE - Cheap Accounts Starting At $0.50!

Discussion on NA | EUW | EUNE - Cheap Accounts Starting At $0.50! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA | EUW | EUNE - Cheap Accounts Starting At $0.75!

Welcome to my LoL Shop! I sell both Verified Inactive accounts aswell as Unverified accounts. Please read more below.

The ultra cheap verified inactive accounts (starting at $1.00) are perfect if you are looking for a smurf, or for eloboosters who need duoQ accounts and for scripters!

PM or add me on Skype/Discord Heat#7521 or use the Autobuy link to purchase.

DISCORD SERVER:

Autobuy Link:

Price List:
1-29 Champions $1
30-59 Champions $2
60-89 Champions $3
90-119 Champions $4
120-140+ Champions $6

PayPal and Bitcoin accepted!

Some basic paragraphs about my service:
- 14 days warranty on all accounts (obviously not if you script).
- If your account gets banned or stops working within the 14 days of warranty you will get a free replacement (does not include 3rd party software bans or verbal abuse).
- I will not issue any refunds, as stated above if there is any problem with your account you will get a free replacement.
- All verified inactive accounts have a last played date between 2012-2019. Atleast 3+ months inactive guaranteed.
- Accounts are of high quality, can not be found in leaks on this or any other forum they are from private brutelists.
- No email access to any account, however unverified accounts can have both email and password changed.
- By purchasing an account from my shop you automatically agree to these terms.