Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private LoL Orbwalker.

Discussion on Private LoL Orbwalker. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private LoL Orbwalker.

Hello, we're a small group of 5 people who worked on our own private Orbwalker currently.
We've finished everything for now and decided to go live with a small group of Customers, to see how it will go.

I will not go into Detail of what features we're offering and what not.
Videos / Stream / Screenshare can be done, simply just send me a DM with either your Discord or any other Contact Method.

Price will be different, since we have either a Test Role you can buy for 10€ (Which will let you Test the Orbwalker around 7 - 10 Days).
Early-Subscriber Role can be given out already, Price will be talked Private, but its affordable for everyone.

Im also willing to give out 2 more Vouch Copy's to really trusted User.
Since someone already claimed 1.

Regards

Edit:
My Discord is UNREFORMED XD#0517
Old 07/01/2019, 16:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
The Black Market: 155/0/2
Here we are.
So , i asked for the copy yestarday evening and he gave me the file to test it, the guy UNREFORMED XD is a very nice guy, you can talk with him w/o any problem and he'll explain everything you need to know.

The "platform" is in the very early stage, you got zoomhack and the classic orbwalker. I tried it in few ARAM games and it's very smooth in combo mode and is good at lashitting minions. Lane clear need a bit more of work.

This evening i'm gonna test it in few draft games and i'll let you know.

EDIT : since the guy didn't give me the updated dll i can't post anything. It's been like few days now i asked for updated dll. Meh... probably problems with updating offsets or something.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2019, 13:25   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

if u want i could vouch for you.
Old 07/07/2019, 20:13   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So it is save to assume that this "project" is dead?
Old 07/08/2019, 14:38   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
The Black Market: 155/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilGinger View Post
Seems so. It's been few days now i asked for the updated dll
Old 07/09/2019, 19:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilGinger View Post
No we're just reworking some stuff and trying to give user's a chance to test it without spending the full price on it, as i told you on discord, i will soon update this thread here and also we will start a community discord soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by impressivekayle View Post
Seems so. It's been few days now i asked for the updated dll
I will send a updated dll with all the offsets in the next hours/days to you, sorry for letting you wait without updating at all.

Regards
Old 07/09/2019, 22:16   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I paid and waiting for it, i will let you know if this is a legit thing or not

He probably scammed, i paid with skrill and since i work there i was able to see where he lives, i cant share the info unfortunatelly, but i wil be able to get my money back
Old 07/14/2019, 02:21   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any vouch for this fellas??
Old 07/14/2019, 09:11   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tevomeister View Post
Any vouch for this fellas??
He is a scammer, he was able to sell the script for only `1 patch and then he could not change the offsets after the patch, just a copy paste unfortunatelly, i just quoted to warning the other people
Old 07/19/2019, 02:34   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
well I told you guys that theyre scamming with impressivekayle in the lead as "vouch" they got my comments deleted and now they will go to the next scam project maybe some more accounts or some other stuff who knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerdy900 View Post
I paid and waiting for it, i will let you know if this is a legit thing or not

He probably scammed, i paid with skrill and since i work there i was able to see where he lives, i cant share the info unfortunatelly, but i wil be able to get my money back
Thats why you request a trade

Btw if you look at the time on the release date and the vouch its just 15 minutes so theyre working together