Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling plat and diamond accounts

Discussion on Selling plat and diamond accounts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling plat and diamond accounts

hi so im selling a few plat and diamond accounts, mostly good wr accounts, u are welcome to add ZeMoller#3208 on discord - i got previous bronze account aswell or gold accounts if its something ud like.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling plat 1 with diamond 1 mmr and diamond 5 accunt ( i can go first on good tbm )
09/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i sell my accunt accunt Platinum 1 with mmr diamond 1 ( diamond 1 s3 ) , i play vs a diamond 1 80+ lp , 60 champs , low skins , 6 runes pages And my accunt diamond 5 , 40 champs , 10 skins at 975 rp , 8 runes pages , all runes I can go first if you have a good TBM My skype : LowyyyBB
[Selling] Selling plat 1 with diamond 1 mmr and diamond 5 accunt ( i can go first on good tbm )
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i sell my accunt accunt Platinum 1 with mmr diamond 1 ( diamond 1 s3 ) , i play vs a diamond 1 80+ lp , 60 champs , low skins , 6 runes pages And my accunt diamond 5 , 40 champs , 10 skins at 975 rp , 8 runes pages , all runes I can go first if you have a good TBM My skype : LowyyyBB
SELLING ACC PLAT 1 WITH DIAMOND 1 MMR AND A DIAMOND 5 ACCUNT
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i sell one accunt platinum 1 and one accunt diamond 5 . PLat : 40champs 6 runes pages , low skins , diamond 1 s3 35lp/win 7lp/loose Diam : 65 Champs 9 runes pages all runes , low skins , platine 1 s3 20lp/win 15lp/loose My skype : LowyyyBB ( I can screen share )
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots FOR GOOD PRICES
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....